Ophishal Extreme Q Vaporizer Appreciation and help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by thefilmbuff, May 4, 2011.

1. Hi GC its been awhile since i last was on the forums. I recently bought a Extreme Q Vaporizer on 4/19 35% off so only $130. I really love the thing, i use it more than anything else in my current collection. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for accessories for the Extreme Q. I was thinking of adding a vapexhale glass tube. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaKB4QaNNhQ]YouTube - VapeXhale Cloud Final Beta Testing Vertigo[/ame]

Also anyone that can help with ideas of what to make with all my AVB(AlreadyVapedBud) I'd appreciate it. I was thinking of making Cookies, BHO, QWISO.

2. I don't know I guess the battery pack is pretty neat :) . Or a nice bubbler to go with it, I use my bong right now but I really need a bubbler to vaperbub.. :smoke:

3. some type of bent neck bubbler or stemline! i love my EQ just turned it on actually nice way to get ready for work!

4. With the AVB, I jus put a shit load in a bottle of peanut butter, stirred it, and put them on crackers and it worked pretty well.

5. I have a 2006 9mm illadelph with 2010 illadelph upstem too go with it already but I feel like it's overkill for the EQ I really like that the vapexhale has attachments to make your vape a bong instead of trying to run your vape through a hose to your bong which works alright but I feel like a more direct system would be sweet!

6. you would need an adapter for the eq and the vape exhale tube, also might pout stress on the ground joint, but should be fine

7. Thanks bud. What kind of adapter do you think i'd need? The vapexhale hasn't officially come out yet the only ones available now are beta models...

8. male joint to male joint, tube

9. That's all I thought I'd need. Thanks again bud.

Anyone know where to get extra long bags te bags it came with only can hold 2-3 hits per bag.

10. checkout tokeez bags 3ft long