Opeth Cover

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by iseesmurfs420, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Hey, for those of you who listen to Opeth me and my friend covered Demon of The Fall. For those who dont listen I guess its just me playing. Tell me what you guys think.

www.geocities.com/iseesmurfs420/demonofthefall.mp3
    *geocities is geh and wont direct link. So you have to copy and paste into your broswer or save target as*

2. Opeth is the shit! I just honestly havn't gotten into them just yet. I saw them live once and I have a burned cd, that's about it besides hearing them in friends' cars etc.

About your cover, well I don't know the original, but the beginning just sounded like noise. It got better after that, much better. Keep the metal alive!!!!!!

3. Thanks for the comments. Hatebreeder do you play guitar? If you do id like to hear it. That goes for anyone here I am interested in other peoples guitar styles and what not.

4. Well just find a site that will let you upload your stuff then upload to that site. Then just link right to it.