operationsave-a-bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ultravioletlightheaded, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Disaster has struck I gave a great friend of mine a bubbler a while ago and found out yesterday it broke my friend was almost crying when told me. So I went to take a look and was relieved at what I found only bowl and the stem broke leaving the bub intact I ha e an idea on how to fix it and wanted the forums opinion I want to get a diffused gong down pipe and using two part epoxy or what ever and replace the broken parts I don't need to be bashed just for trying yo help a fellow stoner out so if you're not going to try helping please don't reply...... Anyway it a sweet piece still and would love to save it for them any suggestions will be highly appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Putting any chemical adhesive right next to a place you're applying a flame is a bad, bad idea. Not because it's going to explode, but because it can enter your bloodstream. Don't do it.

3. new bubbler cost what....5 maybe 10 dollars?

4. #4 Weedology, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    Get a new one sorry its hard to repair it with adhesives. If its going close to flames it will come with the smoke and can do a lot if damage to whoever is smoking out of it. Really isnt worth it. Get a new bubbler theres some nice cheap ones on grasscity. Go on clearance section or whatever its called.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 BugPoop, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    I haven't bought a bubbler for under 100 bro..

Edit* mine were all 14-16 inches with defused percolators and top line, I guess you might be able to get a mini bubbler for that much, but it's gonna burn the fuck outta you when you hit it. Lol

6. How much did you pay for it?

7. Honestly I can't see shit with those pictures or I'd try and help dude

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. you don't glass, bro.

9. I will get better pictures tonight it was around 200$ I got it a GC :D but it was years ago I really want to save this thing bad I hope there is something I can do that wont be deadly :(

10. You could try to just get a down stem and bowl from a bong small enough to fit a bubbler and use adhesive on the down stem so the adhesive wouldn't be touching where your lighting and I'd get adhesive that can withstand high heat but it still looks like a difficult fix and with no guarantee it'll be safe to smoke out of but hope it helps and best of luck to you

11. What in the fuck are you talking about scrub

12. Ok here are the pictures I was thinking do the down stem thing and get a hot plate with a bell so no heat near the joint and no chance of a. Brow burner

Attached Files:

13. How do you plan on affixing the new (?) downstem to the broken glass? Are you still planning on using epoxy? Either way, your success is going to be extremely limited in this venture.