Operation Snow White - single largest infiltration of US Gov in history

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Wow.... :eek:

Holy freaking crap!!!!

I was reading when I discovered this and I have to share this with my friends here. :smoke: This even blows my mind and I'm unshakable. :p

Have any of you ever heard of Operation Snow White?

It was the single largest infiltration of the US government ever...supposedly. :eek::eek::eek:

Please don't ever tell me that conspiracies don't happen or that lots of people can not keep a secret. Lets set the record straight here once and for all. Your government already DID get infiltrated by a CHURCH....supposedly :eek::eek::eek::eek:

5,000 covert agents.... 30 countries... hello.... :rolleyes:

I'm still sitting here in shock after reading this. Do you realize the implications of this? If the freaking Church of Scientology could muster up 5000 covert agents then what do you think that the Vatican can hit you with? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm real interested to hear your opinion on this. This should be a good discussion. :p

[​IMG]

2. Fuck religion, get money, proceed to fuck bitches.

3. It's not that surprising. The government is so big it's left hand doesn't even know what the right hand is doing.

4. Maybe the Church of Scientology is a front.

5. Yep. That's why I said 'supposedly'. They could be a front organization for God knows who.

I'm not all that familiar yet with the Church of Scientology but it is clearly based in part on mind control techniques.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqNFYJiGEjM"]HYPNOTIC MIND CONTROL in the Church of Scientology - YouTube[/ame]

6. I reject all above information as it is from WIKIPEDIA. Show us some primary sources.

7. How about you look at the page, see the little supertext numbers? Those correspond to their sources at the bottom of the article. Wikipedia is a good source, you know why? Because it has strict content control and people cite their sources.

And yea, scientology is just crazy. I mean, everything about it is actually crazy, its based on a science fiction book. Keep reading up on them, they've done all kinds of shit.

8. Couldn't disagree with you more. Tell any professor, ever, that and you'll be grilled.

Unsubscribed.

9. It's silly to reject wikipedia out of hand. Do you really think it's less informative than a set of encyclopedia that don't get updated for sometimes decades on end? Obviously it's flawed like everything else, but it isn't ipso facto worthless.

10. So this dude must be denying the entire story. :rolleyes:

He is promoting ignorance.

They don't won't you people to wake up. Some people want you to be ignorant and mind controlled.

Don't let this noob deter you from investigating this further.

It's good to know things. Ignorance should be corrected and never excepted.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOlIoNmiCvM"]GGN- Lady Gaga, Another Mind Control Program Part 1/3 - YouTube[/ame]

The Vigilant Citizen

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65s00aeghO8]Shadow Government - YouTube[/ame]

I started to watch this earlier but I had to take care of some stuff, thought it might fit in well with this thread. :smoke:

12. Ahh, unsubscribing because you know you're wrong...

Most professors won't accept wikipedia as a source because then they have to go through it and find the original sources. In a formal paper you always cite the original. In a forum post you can cite Wikipedia since it doesn't take much work to go check if the sources are cited. Its only a problem because professors are reading hundreds of papers.

13. LOL, like anybody gives half a shit what your subscriptions are.

This is grasscity. This is not a college course, there are no professors. If you want sources, find them at the bottom of the wiki pages. If you don't want to do that, then just go away. :wave: