Operation Obscure Outdoor

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by GroTrees, Mar 12, 2004.

1. 4/13 7 plants started in plastic dixie cups, 3 look like i can plant later tonight, things are lookin good so far . . .

2. 4/14 ive now planted 21 mj seeds 1 has popped above surface, tommaro i will put it into the light i have 6 seeds left germing and all but one has the tap root, jus waiting for the root to get a lil bigger before i plant, so much for a low germ rate, by this time tommaro night i should really be seeing some progress, tommaro i also am thinkin about finishing up prep work on my gro site

for the glories like i keep sayin 1-2 weeks until i switch to 12/12, if i buy more lights it might be even longer, i can never decide on light blueprints ill show another configuration

Attached Files:

3. my bro ratted me out and i failed my drug test, i drank a lil over a gallon but it was only my 2nd piss, glories are still growin, wont be growin pot now, peace

4. sorry to here that.

5. dam that sucks. Rember drugs are only bad when there a problem. If its only a problem because its a drug then it's ok, if its a problem because your screwing up then its bad. As long as you enjoy your life the way it is, with or without drugs, thats all that matters. Whatever makes you happy. And ill just throw this one in, Find god and youll find youself...

6. Thanks. Its good to analize and think shit out as much as i do. But sometimes my gift is my burden. But im happy and thats all that matters. :D

7. ya i always thought that but cud never put it into words as long as weeds only bad cuz its illegal then theres notihn wrong wit it but when u start fuckin up in school thats when its bad, im still thinkin about buying another 60 seeds and jus puttint hem directly in the soil, i have to think some things through, jus found out my girls ex has an std and other shit, maybe ill grow next year idk, for now i need to get my life in line and im gonna respect my mom and quit smoking for the most part but ill deffinitely be smoking this summer. . . ima smoke weed for the rest of my life lol

i put the glories on 12/12 two days ago, so maybe ill have some fun on them if i cant smoke

thanks for the advice grower, peace

8. Anytime man. peace
    best of luck
    -Gr0

9. my plants have been on 12/12 for 2 weeks and no sins oif flowering, any tips on how much longer it should be, or what i can do to speed up the process?

10. Wait. Patience is a virtue.

11. And now that i htink of it you can also reduce the lighting to 10/14 and mabey later (like after 1-2 weeks) even 9/15 then 8/16.

12. glories are on 10-14 and im starting to see buds, ive got 44 mj plants starting outdoor, and im plantin another 20 this week, so things are lookin up

13. ive finally got some flowers for the glories, might drop them down to 9-15 anyway tho, havent been to my mj site in awhile tho, im goin tommaro to check things out and grab some seeds i left out there so i can germ em inside

14. sounds good!