operation iraqi murder

Discussion in 'General' started by toker de PEACE, Dec 5, 2003.

1. What Gore might or might not have done is irrelevant. Maybe Bush did do better than whatever Gore MIGHT have done. Maybe not. Maybe 9/11 would never have even happened. Who knows? I don't, you don't, nobody does. We can't change the past and it is rediculous to make comments like this. Not that I'm standing up for Gore, like I said before, I hate most all politicians equally. But the point is, he never had a chance to show what he would have done, so don't make assumptions and talk crap about the man.

And was Bush not "elected" because of a supreme court ruling?

2. Sorry to pull up old stuff, but I keep rereading this thread and thinking of more things I want to say :)

I find this statement very interesting: "I am not saying that I don't think they are right I am just saying how they go about it makes them the bad guys."

So am I to understand that you only consider these guys the "bad guys" because they flew planes into buildings instead of useing conventional weapons and attacking military targets in the US?

You also mention diplomatic talks. Why don't they just agree to work things out peacefully instead of attacking night clubs? Can you honestly see Bush and Sadam just sitting around smoking the peace pipe? Ofcourse not. The hatred they have for us is the result of years, if not generations of America trying to play king of the world. They don't want to talk to us, and I don't blame them. They have absolutely no reason to trust us. Much like the Native Americans when we chose to remove them from their land. Even if they did manage to sit down and talk, it wouldn't be like two people compromising and working out their differences, It would be us saying our way or the highway. Besides, at this point, if they did try to come talk to us peacefully, we would probably shoot them on sight and then bush would proudly declare that we are one step closer to victory in the "War on Terror". We also like to say that "well, the terrorists started it, we are just retaliating for 9/11 because if we don't the world will think we are pussies." The terrorists did not just up and fly planes into buildings unprevoked and for no reason. This whole thing started LONG before 9/11. I say again, these people use Terror because it is the only effective last deffense that they have. They don't have the money or resources to fight a conventional war with a country like the US. Do I think its right? No, ofcourse not. Do I blame them at all? No, ofcourse not.

3. I would not consider them terrorists if like a conventional war they attacked military targets only. If they stop driving explosive ridden trucks into markets then I think most Americans would be way more ept to help their cause or believe what they say. Right now they are regarded as innocent takers of human lives, they are the ones who have to change that.

4. Lol. Blowing up a vehicle with oneself in it against a site where the soldiers congregate and you call it terrorism? I'd say these people want their country for themselves to run, not the US. Every dead GI is funny since they shouldn't be there anyways.

5. Well, neither would I, but thats not really what I asked.

6. Yes, why is it when they drive a truck of explosives into a place where soldiers are and end up killing some innocent civillians, its called terrorism. But when we bomb the hell out of some military target and end up killing some innocent civillians, its just the price of war, and their tuff shit?

7. Did you really just say that? That seeing American servicemen dead is funny? You are a sick person. You dont dont even deserve to glance upon the greatness of this country much less live in it. If you truly believe that you are one of the lowest life forms. How is it a soldiers fault that they are sent into battle to die bravely? i cant believe you just said that.

8. For the first time in this thread I think I have to agree with Aggie on this one...

I'll try not to make a habit of it ;)

9. To each his own man, but that wasnt cool.

10. I'm suprised no one has brought up The Patriot Act in this entire thread....

11. l think some of you guys don,t smoke enough, if at all.:D.The goverments of all countries lie to the people for their own ends.This war on terror is only about "FUCKING MONEY".........Bottom line here is you are invaders ....lf ya,all invade my country l be driving trucks at ya meself.....Arh ,but if l invade your counrty and you drive trucks at me it would be ok ,cause your right...no wonder l get confussed :D

12. ---correcting the situation-----

**********Hits the pipe********

13. l,ll join ya my friend .Goes has 3 bongs [​IMG] yep ,way better.