Operation: Iraqi Freedom

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That\'s all I have to say about that.​

[​IMG]

2. Excellent post.

Really seems to sum it up.

3. HAHA, that\'s from the Columbus Dispatch. I read that shitty paper every day basically lol. At least we killed that radical douchebag what\'s his name Al Zarqawi...

4. Nice. Its true though. Not an offical thing but I bet the majority of Iraqis cannot stand the Coalition troops, or the fact that we are STILL over there. The only ones who are happy we came over there our the ones taking power. At least when Saddam was in power there was stability. No daily suicide bombings, no nasty breakins by US troops looking for insurgents. I do hope that the Muslim world starts giving women over there more freedom. Because that is one thing about Islam that sickens me. Treating women like property.

5. Yeah, I don\'t think it\'s an islam thing, isn\'t it more of a cultural thing...But yeah that stuff\'s not cool at all.

On a side note my friend recently converted to Islam. It was kind of a shock to me because this was the same guy who grew up catholic and dressed/lived in the hip hop culture. I just called him up and he shows up at my house sporting a beard and says he has to go to mosque soon I was like :eek: :confused: :eek:. I was drinking when he came over and it was really quite awkward unfortunately.

6. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height=\"100%\" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=\"100%\" border=0 UNSELECTABLE=\"on\"><TBODY><TR height=\"100%\" UNSELECTABLE=\"on\" width=\"100%\"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width=\"100%\" background=\"\" height=250 UNSELECTABLE=\"off\"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE=\"on\" hb_tag=\"1\"><TD style=\"FONT-SIZE: 1pt\" height=1 UNSELECTABLE=\"on\">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    yeah dude i guess he just switched from one fairy tale to another, hahaha. atheist 4 lyfe

7. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height=\"100%\" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=\"100%\" border=0 UNSELECTABLE=\"on\"><TBODY><TR height=\"100%\" UNSELECTABLE=\"on\" width=\"100%\"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width=\"100%\" background=\"\" height=250 UNSELECTABLE=\"off\"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE=\"on\" hb_tag=\"1\"><TD style=\"FONT-SIZE: 1pt\" height=1 UNSELECTABLE=\"on\">
    i\'m just playing guys u can believe whatever you want to believe. its an inside joke for those that saw Clerks 2. thanks for the neg though anyway, faggot.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]Name-calling does NOT float here at the City!!! *RMJL[/COLOR]

8. Anytime, brother.

This a thread about the rediculious nature of the Iraq war, no to bash islam among other religions. I disagreed strongly with that you said.

I might have listened to your explanation if the last word hadn\'t been \"faggot\", because that just tells me I definatley did the right thing giving you neg rep.

9. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height=\"100%\" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=\"100%\" border=0 UNSELECTABLE=\"on\"><TBODY><TR height=\"100%\" UNSELECTABLE=\"on\" width=\"100%\"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width=\"100%\" background=\"\" height=250 UNSELECTABLE=\"off\"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE=\"on\" hb_tag=\"1\"><TD style=\"FONT-SIZE: 1pt\" height=1 UNSELECTABLE=\"on\">
    maybe you should read a book before you come on forums discussing political issues. learn to spell, you retarded old man. all i ever get is grief from you. marijuana this, iraq that, religion this, blah blah. how bout instead of talking so much you start to listen a little​

[COLOR=\"Red\"]How about you chill with the disrespect??? *RMJL[/COLOR]

10. Yo\'re right.

Who the fuck am I to come to an online forum and have an opinion?

11. This kind of shit doesn\'t belong here. You are being warned!

Again, if you can\'t post anything thing without fuckin insults then don\'t post. Sorry rasta, I\'m gonna close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.