Operation fast and furious true intentions.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by mememantis, Jun 25, 2012.

1. So after watching many of the videos on the fast and furious fiasco that Obama initiated I finally realize why it was done. The drug cartels sell drugs to people here in America, a large sum of this money is obtained back from the government by them selling the seized drugs they find to the cartel. They then sell the guns to the cartel to help them be strapping so when the Mexican authorities FINALLY found out the us was doing this the cartel,was already to packed to be stopped. Thus helping keep the drug war going because in a few months the us will be crying that the cartels are dangerous and are why drugs should be illegal. When the government resorts to selling illegal guns to drug cartels without even informing the head government there doing it just to keep certain drugs illegal. You know there gettin paid fat by big pharma.

2. Lol, I mean Im not to serious about this,must it all makes sense. Why on earth would our president give 70,000 guns to the Mexican cartel without even informing the Mexican authorities. It's all about money bro. Our country is trillions in debt and our own senators and representatives steal money from tax dollars. It's a dirty greedy game.

3. The fact that F&F even happened shows how corrupt our government is. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves.

4. I know it, I don't understand how people aren't in full on riots over shit like this. But it's because we're all fat and lazy and we live In a country where we can live out our basic lives without fear of having our gov't knock on our door and shoot shit up.

5. Yeah it's corruption at its worst... Is what I wanna say... But the truth is this is just the tip of the iceberg :(

6. 70,000 firearms, are you sure about that number?

please link me to a credible source where you got that :)

7. He can't, there isn't one.

Also it was conducted by the same dummies that did this under the last administration. :smoke:

8. It was an obvious attack on the second amendment that backfired in the face of this administration. Look on Youtube at a video of Eric Holder explaining that children should be "brainwashed" into thinking that guns are bad. He actually used the word "brainwashed". If someone would be so kind as to post it or give me some instruction to post a link I would most greatful.
    And if you have the time, watch the movie "Innocents Betrayed". Its on Youtube as well. Another example of history repeating itself.

9. its some shady shit, looks like he is trying to make the 2A look bad.
    old video,
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYyqBxD-3xw]Holder Says People Need to be Brainwashed - YouTube[/ame]

i can agree with some of his sayings, guns need to be taught to be not cool, young kids dont need to hear about a rap artist and his guns and how its cool and shit, but i just dont like this dude, shit is shady he needs to answer for his actions, and so does everyone involved

im very stoned atm, and im very pro second amendment, and this guy pisses me off.

10. Shiiit, that's what it said in the YouTube video I watched. If you look around YouTube and google I'm sure you'll find a video of them explaining it. I'll go check google.

11. there was no way they got 70k guns over there man.

thats just not do-able

12. Not saying whether or not I know what happened with Mexico, but if it did happen it's not like it's the first time. Doesn't anyone know about the Cocaine Contra scandal? Just search for that, CIA and Noriega did some under the table business.

13. So is god.. so Is space...so are atoms..the fluoride in ur water is based on a consp that it helps teeth..

Every human is doubtful untill they see it with there physical eyes. Imo.. reason why were are still building fires with stick and stones and using enegery that kills out mother earth..wait very soon..

14. dude you have it all wrong, fasty & furious is aimed at getting stricter gun laws in the US and possibly discontinuing the Second Amendment.... that was "their" end game and it is going to backfire on them.
    Add yet another blunder to Obama's miserable record. :smoke:

15. This operation has been going on since 2003 just look up on wikipedia "gun walking". Over the course of these operations over 6200 guns have been RECORDED to have been smuggled across the border by ATF agents. But with so many documents being withheld. As it said in the video where the senate or someone discussed this with ATF. The estimate of guns is recorded to be around 10000. This was literally the governments plan to sneak guns to the cartel then act like it was part of a big operation to bust drug lords, when in reality it was to strengthen the cartels. And it has, over 231 Mexican citizens have been killed by fast and furious related guns. And another 20-30 Americans but once again that's only what the ATF has admitted to. I believe they wanted to get the guns distributed to make it look like the drug war was going rampant. When in reality if America wouldn't have done this hundreds of people would still be alive today and the cartel would have lost 2 huge compounds if they hadn't had the gunpowder to hold back Mexican military choppers. The ATF literally sold 50 cal snipers, RPGs and aks to drug traffickers dirt cheap. And even once the guns made it to the huge cartel gangs they still haven't apprehended them? It's bullshit man

16. Doob3r and Buylow, thank you!!