Operation clusterfuk!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Htownpothead, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Get potheads In Canada & Mexico to sprinkle some bong water on tires of cars coming across the border in2 USA....... All on the same day several days a month........that would b AWSUME !!!

2. ^And what difference would that make? Please explain.

3. Operation clusterfuk? I think it's obvious........ If thousands of cars at a majority of border crossings all on the same day were having to be searched for false positives of marijuana........ Basically making a statement a point.....let them keep the borders backed up for a plant is stupid......

4. That puts innocent people in danger. If they don't find the drugs then they tear the car apart. They don't have to pay for that either, the driver does. This puts alot of innocent people out alot of money. Plus the smell would wear off while they're on the road so I doubt it would work.

5. Dogs would smell it! Right now innocent pot smokers have there lives ruined everyday cuz the law.......... I don't care bout innocent non pot smokers........

6. But those people choose to do it even though they know it's against the law. When you harm innocent civilians in your political agenda that is the same thing as terrorism. This is not a good idea.

7. Terrorism hmmmmmm splashing bong water on cars.......... I'm a FUKIN terrorist then!!!!

8. Borders backed up because of bud. Try meth and coke and money. These things flow north, while guns flow south. Why would be stop bunk Mexican Brick weed from commin in but not the higher quality bud that comes from our neighbors to the north? Come on bro!

9. Yeah, kinda. Why would you involve innocent people who have no interest at all in your political agenda? That's fucked up dude. You need so smoke some good bud and contemplate your view on the world. You certainly don't have the enlightened view that bud provides.

10. Look y'all trippin...... I just wanna give the USA border patrol something to do....... They wanna stop evil marijuana......so give them so many things to search it will be overwhelming .....overwhelm them with so many false positives NORTH & south of the border .....add several extra hrs an hrs of waiting time to cross........get all those innocent ppl to start complaining an raising hell for being searched..... It's chaos that's it just a clusterfuk.....

11. Sounds like higher taxes. I dont wanna pay border agents time and a half for bong water tires. You must live at home and still get an allowance.

12. I think it's equivalent to the sit-ins the blacks used to do in all white place of business .... They shut them down by clogging the system bcuz they didn't agree with the white only bullshit

13. And I think it's equivalent to pissin in the wind. What's your point? If we're going to argue opinion all night, you better pack a lunch!

14. U could go to truck stops all over America hide a lil bud wrapped up in some plastic in thousands of 18wheelers all over the country ........

15. Sure! On your dime!

16. Sprinkle bong water in blue post office boxes........

17. Somehow get the smell on ppls luggage at airports.......

18. Dude, why are you so willing to get innocent people in trouble for a cause that they don't care about? People shouldn't be forced to be involved in a cause that they don't care anything about.

19. Potentially helping the cartels get their loads through?
    That is the opposite of productive.

20. Stop now. You haven't a single brain cell to spare. :rolleyes: