Operation Cherry Pop

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by fuckthecops, Nov 19, 2011.

1. are you uglay? you seem uglay? maybe you are uglay...

2. Just make sure its with someone you won't regret being with in the future...

3. gna be in the same siduation come jan, but i'm a guy. Haven't done ANYTHING, not even kissing, gna be fucking nerve racking.

4. tell me about it lol. I've heard too many horror stories

that was pretty much me before college not counting a very awkward hookup with a friend :eek:

lol no I'm not but I guess that ^^ doesn't help to convince you lol. I'm just really shy and kinda retarded when it comes to flirting with guys. Actually the friend I was talking about in my OP probably did have a thing for me freshman year. Lol looking back there were some pretty obvious signs but my dumb ass didn't pick up on them hahaha. The main problem is that I don't have any skills unless I'm drunk, at which point I'm def not gonna loose my virginity to a guy I just met at a party.

5. ok so I went out this weekend and got way too trashed so no luck! lol
    I'm gonna be home for Thanksgiving so there probably won't be much action then, but you never know... :devious:

6. no awkward hook ups here, none at all, but sounds like a funny ass story haha.

7. lol yea maybe in hindsight i guess its kinda funny. basically this guy was hitting on me for a long time but I was too stupid to notice. like he would IM me about sex and tell me his dick size but I didn't get the hint [insert facepalm here]. Then he hits me up to smoke at his free crib (still not getting the hint) and then we hooked up... to say the least.

ha... -____-

8. don't be nervous. just have fun with it. sex is a wonderful thing, but if you force it, it prolly wont be any fun for you to enjoy it

9. Hmmm maybe you could use alcohol to /help/ a bit? If you drink only a few drinks, not enough to get drunk but enough to feel loose, it may help.

I know this weekend I did that and it definitely gave me the courage to grind up against this guy I've been eyeing. Sure I still haven't gotten anyway, but it is sprouts of courage like that that keep me going.

Do you think you'd be okay with having /a/ drink or two and hitting on a guy? Or is that still out of your limit?

10. yea I've done it before lol. In fact, the only time when I hit on guys is when I'm at least tipsy.

11. So definitely start investing in some drinks every time you go out. :p Another good way that has helped me is just... find a guy you can really talk things out with. Guys love sex and if you really want to lose your virginity, most guys will be willing to help. Getting to talk things out with a guy REALLY helps things. People generally tell you not to over think and over talk about sex/relationships, but in your case, it may be your best option. :D

12. I'm always amazed when I read this kind of thread is written by a chick.

You would be helpless if you were a guy.

13. Update!
    So I went to my friend's frat yesterday with his girlfriend and my good friend that I have a crush on to smoke. Rolled the BIGGEST blunt I have ever rolled :hello: We were all sitting on this big couch, kinda crowded but I sat next to my crush (lets call him JJ) and there was definitely some flirting going on lol. Rubbing shoulders and what not.

Here's a question though, do guys flirt with other girls to see if they'll get jealous? This other guy in the room was complimenting me about the fat blunt I rolled. I don't know if he was flirting but it definitely came off that way. After that JJ starts talking to this blonde girl next to him for a bit (she was already sitting on another guy's lap).

14. The title of this thread is hilarious.

There are a few reasons why JJ might have started talking to another girl but I wouldn't just assume its to make you jealous. Not all of us are assholes like that........all the time...

15. If i was a girl i could get laid no problem but im a guy so its like mildly difficult

16. Getting laid is not the problem. It's doing it with someone you actually have a connection 2..

There in lies my life story

17. Sorry for not updating for a while, its finals season, so I've been really busy. Although I don't think anybody was paying much attention to this thread lol. :rolleyes:

Anyway, so I have my last final at 2:30 so a bunch of us were studying before. JJ was here for a while and I'm definitely getting stronger signals from him. Apparently he got a really strong brownie so he invited me to split it with him tomorrow. I'm gonna make a move! Let's see what happens! I don't think I'm gonna have sex with him though. Its the last day before I go back home and he's from across the country, so I don't want to start something I can't finish until February lol.

Wish me luck guys! :D

18. Jheez good luck :rolleyes:

19. Oh shit good luck lol