Operation Cherry Pop

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by fuckthecops, Nov 19, 2011.

1. #1 fuckthecops, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    Here's the deal. I'm a 19 year old virgin. Before recently, I had my sights set on a good friend. Really chill guy and physically my type, but I just realized that I can't go out with this guy-- at least not for a while (he just joined a fraternity, and there are a bunch of other reasons). I'll call this guy JJ if I talk about him later.

Anyways, I'm kinda shy (and obviously inexperienced lol) so in the past I've rarely made moves on guys. But no more! I decided today that I'm gonna stop being a pussy and start making moves. My main objective is to find a fuck buddy to show me the ropes by the end of first semester.

I'll keep this thread updated to tell you guys how this goes. Most of the updates will probably be on the weekend, cause that's when all the magic happens lol. Wish me luck!

2. Good luck banging a dude. It shouldn't be hard, unless you're also a dude then it may become a lit more difficult

3. We can share the same mission. :p I'm pretty much at this same point in my life.

4. ...where do I apply for the position?

5. If you were closer to Delaware, I'd take care of ya.

I love eating virgin pussy! I can eat pussy for hours. You should consider some toys for fucking. Safer and just as good, no rep or men issues.

check out stockroom.com I order shit from there all the time.

hit me up if ya wanna chat or txt

6. hahahaha damn.

7. same position I'm in, but ....

8. But....?

9. ^ you are definitely in for an awkward first encounter.

10. Inbetween her legs brah! :smoke:

11. There's nothing sweeter than virgin pussy! :smoke:

12. [​IMG]

13. Lmfao

I was thinking the same thing.

[​IMG]

14. shunt be very hard if ur a girl

just ask some dude you wanna fuck if u wanna be fuck buddies, im sure 99% of guys you ask will be completely down

15. women dont understand that they could literally have sex whenever they wanted to. all you have to do is go up to a guy and say Lets have sex.

16. What University do you attend? Maybe I can help ;)

17. Im in the same boat as you but I'm turning 21 on december 12 and I hope to FUCKING GOD!!! I can get it in at least once before then or I'll be a 21 y/o virgin :( FML I was sooo depressed thinking about it at work yesterday I just couldn't get it out of my head. If it doesn't happen by then then atleast I can legally drink all the alcohol I could want to make me feel better.

18. Are you also a girl? :D Dunno dude I always embrace virgin girls.

19. nope Im a dude lol

20. ah that sucks dude.

Chat up some girls or something