Opening my third eye

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Shellback420, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Hey guys I'm not sure if there is already a thread about this but I'd like to open my third eye. If you have any experience with this sort of thing I'd love to hear about it. Thanks

2. You talking about the one in your dick or your pineal?

No, seriously. You need to work on the energy centers in your body-chakras. Many people have done it. They are real. You will find out once you start focusing your energy on them. Amazing really.

http://truthisscary.com/2012/09/open-your-third-eye-and-awaken-your-pineal-gland-with-these-simple-exercises/

This website just gives you some specific warnings before you start...nothing to play around with. It gives the steps, but it does not happen over night. You have to put serious time into changing your thought.

3. My pineal lol thanks for the advice bro!

4.  Ha...the pineal term is real... :laughing:    It's a good pun though..

5. Bend over, and squat…that should open your third eye.

Your dick should do the job ;)

7. Learn as much as you can about astronomy.
    Learn to let things go.
    Take a bunch of drugs and listen to Tool.

8. I thought your third eye was your urethra, you know like "the one eyed snake".

9. fast and read spiritual books. go to nature. talk to spiritual leaders. unplug from entertainment and other distractions. meditate. change diet

10. Yeah spend about 10 minutes here.....
    [​IMG]

That's the easiest way.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. MEDITATE

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. Totally agree meditation will get you there. Psychedelics can too but if you use them please go in with a pure calm mind. If your stressed or afraid you may end up having a horrible trip.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Also don't believe in the mystical power shit. You can open your third eye but it doesn't let you see the future or let you move shit with your mind. It gives you a greater outlook on your life and your future (as in it can help you reach your full potential) and can help you keep balance between the good and evil in your life. Also look up how to balance your chakras first as trying to just focus on one is not a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Instantly thought Naruto. What exactly is chakra? Is that somewhat a similar term for chi?

SeNt FrOm My•☆GaL@x¥ $5☆•

• Like Like x 2
  15. Stewart swerdlow on YouTube. Deprogrsmming techniques, enlightenment, the 9 egos and how to evolve into the God mind.
    Decalcifying your pineal gland. (avoid flouride, thsts why they out itin the water!) Garlic onion (whole) helps a lot. Avoid cigarettes, fstty foods, and yes ill say it, even weed. Since ive not been abke to find weed, my intuition has hightened incredibly, my dreams often give me a look into events that will happen the next day such as eho might show up at my house. Also kill your television and always make an attemot to understsnd why things happen, we fear what we dont understand.

• Like Like x 2

16. Weed actually helped me get there and everytime I spoke it opens my mind extensively. I don't need it but when I use it it's magnified by 100. Everyone may be different when it comes to that since psychedelics and herbs have been used to get one closer to God and true understanding for centuries. For example the ayahuasca in the Amazon

• Like Like x 1
  17. No doubt. no I think youre right, weeds more of a zoom out than a zoom in, now that I think about it. I was perceiving it as helping to focus but it does just the opposite. To focus is to become distracted.

18. When you start seeing through all the bullshit in the world and start seeing the truth through people and their true forms and notice yourself become more of an observer than a product that's a pretty good sign your eye is becoming active once again. The moment you realize almost everything you've been taught is wrong and it all starts to make sense perfectly :)

• Like Like x 1