Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Open Letter to Michigan Attorney General

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TomcatJones, Oct 25, 2011.

1. #1 TomcatJones, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
    So i've been contemplating a letter to write to our AG Bill Schuette as well as the Governor (since he is his boss) and then send it in conjunction to as many local mi newspapers as i can.

i have began working on an outline as far as something i would like to say in it.

but i would like to try and start a thread that might bring together some more cohesive community led ideas.

Michiganders speak up!

others welcome too :) help with some research even if you like!

after discussing with a few people in my compassion circles they have suggested i write more for the movement and i thought this might be a good start.

and one thing i want to say to say to our AG here in michigan.. is to follow the laws he swore an oath to uphold.

Edit: i also want to have a focus on RSO "phoenix tears" -the AG always is quoted with saying.. oh voter intent was for the sick and dying pain management and appetite stimulation for those with cancer. well he then must not be aware of it ridding the body of cancer. cannabis cures.

2. I agree there needs to be a group edit and connection of peoples voice to those piece of shit! Votes and angry intelligent voters scare politicians !

SPEAK THE WORD TO THIS PHARM PUSHING LOBBBYST

3. very much in agreement with you

i want to give examples of the california Ag and oregon AG turning down Federal requests for enforcement or the release of hippa information.

our attorney general has done nothing but give in to their "orders"

which is a crime under our law. perhaps he ought to be made aware that he, himself, is now a criminal in regards to the laws he was supposed to uphold lol

4. atleast we don't have to look at granholms moles anymore *puke*