Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Open eye hallucinations from weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McSoap, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Hey blades, I had a crazy fucking time last night. Went to my dealers house yesterday and picked up a dub of some no name high quality skunk. I rolled up a j with about .3 in it, it look really thin and minuscule. I go out on his porch and smoke the J for 10 minutes, pretty long considering how so little weed was in it. I took at least 20 rips, using my diaphragm to the max and got unbelievably fucked up. And i was chilling with my dealers brother in his room and he was playing black ops in the dark. And i swear, i was fucking HALLUCINATING !! I was staring at the tv and with my peripherals i saw him as a glowing skeleton robot, and i seriously saw flowers and little chickens. I laid down and seriously felt like i was only seeing white and waves. Then i got up, greened out and threw up :( went home to chill and still kept seeing things, like the lights flickering and faces on my wall. It was awesome! Anyone else have some crazy experiences like these? I'd love to hear them. Peace :smoke:

2. Damn you hallucinated after a .3?! Can I get your connects number?

3. hopefully no one jumps to their laced theory here..............

4. [quote name='"chiefer23"']Damn you hallucinated after a .3?! Can I get your connects number?[/quote]

Haha it's that low ass tolerance and them mangoes bro. I love it :smoke:

5. Damn dude. One of the few people I've heard having pretty vivid hallucinations as crazy as that. I was hotboxing with my friends for what seemed like an hour and I was starring at this tree in the wind and I swear it kept morphing in shapes and shit.

6. BULLSHIT. You're Schizophrenic and you need to seek medical attention asap.

7. [quote name='"ETID"']Damn dude. One of the few people I've heard having pretty vivid hallucinations as crazy as that. I was hotboxing with my friends for what seemed like an hour and I was starring at this tree in the wind and I swear it kept morphing in shapes and shit.[/quote]

Yeah bro it was unbelievably vivid. That tree shit sounds crazy too, i get that "morphing and wavy looking" effect too. Especially looking at trees or the sky. Do you remember what that bud looked like? I was smoking some silvery tinted dark green bud with orange hairs.

8. [quote name='"Froz3n"']

BULLSHIT. You're Schizophrenic and you need to seek medical attention asap.[/quote]

Haha. Nah man, I'm not a loon.
    My mindstate was just set on "ganja mode" :hippie:

9. Naw, just mass amounts of mid smoking from a gatorade bottle (which hit hard as hell despite all the hate and get you gone quick)

This was about two years ago but every now and again I'll get high at night and be starring at something that will just look kinda off.

10. I was in a water drainage alley way at night, and there was like, 1 sunflower type plant growing from the side of the concrete when I was sober, but 8 bowls later (shared with my friend) flowers started growing out of the side even more! And the place was overrun by flowers! Everytime I tried to touch them my hands just went through them and they were still there! That's when my tolerance was non-existent though, hahaha.

11. I have hallucinated off weed two times I think. my first time was when I first started smoking and it was my first time hitting a bong. I probably smoked .5 of some OG bubba kush out of my friends 2 1/2 footer and was baked as fuck. I saw an old lady who had a wheel barrel full of dead seiner dogs and at a stop light I saw a few Mexican kids who looked like they were in a giant swisher sweet package. another time I ate a 12 g edible my friend made (I didn't know how much weed was in it) at school and it was one of the worst days of my life. the high wasn't enjoyable at all and we had to read this one halocaust book in English and I saw what my teacher was reading projected onto my desk in a fucked up like twisted movie version of what was in the book. then when I got home I threw up 12 times haha

12. [quote name='"thctime"']I have hallucinated off weed two times I think. my first time was when I first started smoking and it was my first time hitting a bong. I probably smoked .5 of some OG bubba kush out of my friends 2 1/2 footer and was baked as fuck. I saw an old lady who had a wheel barrel full of dead seiner dogs and at a stop light I saw a few Mexican kids who looked like they were in a giant swisher sweet package. another time I ate a 12 g edible my friend made (I didn't know how much weed was in it) at school and it was one of the worst days of my life. the high wasn't enjoyable at all and we had to read this one halocaust book in English and I saw what my teacher was reading projected onto my desk in a fucked up like twisted movie version of what was in the book. then when I got home I threw up 12 times haha[/quote]

Holy shit bro that sounds like some serious "tripping" haha. And ugh i know that feeling, being high in class is the WORSE. Lol Shit is nerve wrecking and creepy as fuck.

13. yeah haha but that was wen I was a youngin and when I first started toking. but yeah especially math is the worst when your high

14. I have smoked so much weed that I swear I was hallucinating, but I have also have had sober acid flashbacks. I am not sure if it is the weed or not but one night me and my buddy were cooking some food in my kitchen after smoking two steamroller bowls, a 1.5 gram blunt, and 2 more bowls from a bong. After the beeper went off and I opened the microwave and reached inside to get my mexican food, I saw sine wave-like distortions in my vision that were a product of what I assumed were microwaves. I also see the same sine waves moving through water if I am stoned and I look at a lake...

15. Trees and cars always look 2 dimensional when im high lol
    One time I was starting at the sky while being massively blowed and kept every single cloud looked like a different and very distinct animal.

Good imagination+low tolerance= :D