Oops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cochornis, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Well last night I smoked a few bowls of this unknown dank at a buddies. I got a different high than what I'm used to, it was a numbing body high and it made me horny. Well I went to sleep on buddies bed to wake up to his girlfriend being mad bc I grabbed her boobs and pulled her to me... I was wondering what strains could make you feel this way lol.

Good weed though :smoking:

2. Ik man I felt like shit after she told me, I didn't know I even did it

3. So your saying the weed made you grab her boobs. gg

4. You need to get some buns boy. Too horny. Your name isn't billy Madison is it? and "grab her boob? That's assault brotha."

5. Too funny !!!

6. I always get horny when I'm stoned. THC and Sex are related due tot he amount of pleasure caused by the two, so you get sex, but sex that is more wonderful.

7. its that ambien sex strain, look it up

8. Extacastasty

9. lol nice rape tactics! you're lucky your friend is a puss.

10. When you strain so hard to not tell a person how much you like them you may have some side affects like that.

Bonus if she's not your buddy's girlfriend

11. You sure you didn't just use the weed as an excuse because you really wanted to feel her up?

If so that's a little weird.

12. Yep I'm sure, I got a girl that I've been with for over a year... And like I said I didn't even know anything happened till they called me the sleeping bandit.. Lol

Or he just knew it was a complete accident? And didn't really care about messing up a 10+ year friendship.