Oops.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by spillee86, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Okay, firstly, I was a bit of an idiot, but overlook that and help a brother out!

I've just had to move in with my lesbian aunties (yes, yes... cue all the jokes and whatnot) because I just got back from America and have no money to get myself my own place right now, so staying here for the time being in a spare room. Anyway - obviously this doesn't coincide with my weed smoking too well, and I've managed to do most of it away from the house. But the other day I was up late, thought 'fuck it', and popped down to the end of the back garden to toke.

Anyway - when I came back in my auntie passed by the living room in the middle of the night to go to the toilet or some shit, and must've smelt it because my OTHER auntie (non-biological, lesbian lover one) said that my biological auntie needed to talk to me about it. The non-bio aunt was cool with it coz she used to do it when she was younger, but bio aunt appaz is not happy at all.

So, point is, what do I say? I mean, I'm 22 and lived on my own for 4 years before. It's just I didn't reeeeeally need the fams knowing about it because, just hassle init. Some will be cool, others will not. I just need a calm and reasonable explanation to my auntie tbh.

P.S I realise there's a lot of threads on this, but I feel this is a bit different to the underagers and their parents. It's not a case of being told to stop, it's more a disappointment, guilt trip thing I'm trying to avoid here.

2. to be honest , by simply saying no one has ever directly died from it , alchohol does more damage and i bet your weed hating auntie drinks ?

one persons joy is anothers nightmare.

3. Just try and convince her the best you can that it's harmless and it's not harming you. But first, assure her you won't do in her house / garden again. And actually don't do it in her house or garden again.

4. Haha yeah I think that's probably the main concern. I mean, I did try and respect that but it was like 1am and I just wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. Y'know how it is. Sometimes you just need that cheeky one to get your sleep on!!

5. Yeah, I see what you mean but now that you've been caught and know for a fact that it's not acceptable in their house, I'd just go for a night walk or something. More chill than standing in the garden, anyway. :smoking:

6. Stop letting those dykes damn up your smoking practices . . . move out so you can do your thing

7. maybe you shouldve have asked if you could smoke inside...
    it is her house & that could be a big issue.

8. i guess ill be the douche to say it...

threesum?