oops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cheeerios, May 5, 2012.

1. Got an MIP last night. It was our senior camp out, which cops go to every year. They usually ticket drunk people planning on driving, or super belligerent people, and leave the rest. Last year they breathalyzer everyone but didn't ticket them. This year anyone over .02 got a ticket. Awesome.
    I should've run, or given a fake name, or tried to be uncooperative, cause being cooperative just got me fucked in the end. But it's alright, it sucks, but it's my first offense and my parents are surprisingly okay with it.

2. This is why you don't drink/do drugs at school events if you KNOW that cops were gunna be there....like what the fuck? Whats wrong with your logic sir? jesus..

3. Didn't realize I posted this, hmm. Pretty bad explanation too haha.

I think you'd have to be from here to understand that I'm not an idiot, because I totally see how it sounds like that. But this isn't a school event, it's just people from school. And they really didn't ticket people before this year, and if they did, then I wouldn't have drinken...drunk...drank?

But pretty much they were there when we got there and they were chill, and said they would come check up on us a lot, and as long as we were discrete/they didn't see any drinking, they'd leave us alone after like 11.
    They came back at 10:30, but it was different sherriffs, and they saw two girls drinking. So one of the girls was talking to them, and said yes she was drunk, to ticket her, but to leave the rest of us. And the other ran, came back in handcuffs, and was like "but they're all drinking too wtf!"

So then they lined us up and breathalyzed us all, which didn't concern me toooo much since they did that last year and didn't ticket anyone. But as soon as I realized what was going on, it was too late to get away. Some sneaky mofos kept getting out of line, and didn't get in trouble. Some hid in the back of the line until the machine broke, and blew 0s even though they were smashed. Which is great for them, it just sucks that I got in trouble when I was trying to be helpful.

Moral of the story, sherifs suck and I'm not a quick thinker when I'm drunk. Nothing extraordinary.

4. Still its a known spot...

5. Wow, sounds like the greatest way to make money. You guys just hang out there like fish in a barrel and think that the cops are going to turn a blind eye to underage drinking. Please:rolleyes:

Why would anyone even think that this would be a good idea. "Oh hey, it's the cops and we're underage, don't worry they're cool with us drinking as long as they don't see it"

Cops aren't the same as those "cool" parents that threw/supplied alcohol for their kid's parties

6. #6 cheeerios, May 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
    It was like a two hour drive, nobody knew where it was except the few people who planned it and the sherifs, apparently.

Why would we think that? Perhaps because that's how it's been for 4+ years.

And we thought they'd continue to be nice about it because A) they said that, and B) it happened about two weeks before graduation, and very few cops would want to fuck over that many kids.
    Yes, silly me for trusting authority figures who gave the impression that they were there to make sure it was safe and under control (which it was), not hand out tickets.