OOPS LEFT MY LIGHT ON ONE EXTRA HOUR IN 12/12 HELP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by buckethead129, Aug 15, 2013.

1. #1 buckethead129, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013
    so i fell asleep n left ONE 23w cfl on in my garden of 2 girls like 2 weeks into flower not even.. will one extra hour cause n e stress, i was gonna add the extra hour, but read up n said not to mess w timer, it will correctg itself, it was just one hour not even, like 54 mins.. any advice? will it herm or slow growth?...ps its not like the whole gartden was lit, juss one cfl, and i have like 12 in there plus a 300w eqiv cfl i use for side. alternating daily

2. Calm down, it'll be fine just be diligent and dont let it happen again.

3. Get a timer if you want to be successful.  One time off schedule will not affect the grow.

PW

4. I forgot to mention that^^ hes right, get a timer.

5. It's a plant. It's not like it has a mind to think "oh wow 1 extra hour of light! I think i'll go back into veg mode"

6. Ive seen plants get more than 12 hours of light and still flower. Just dont make a habit of it or youll stress her into hermie. Like already said, get a timer and you'll be fine.Doesnt have to be an expensive one either.

7. nice thanks for the quickfeed back there looking fatter every day, n i do have a timer for all but one light.. pesky surge protector ised up all the spots so i have another one wit the the fan n that one side light on it, so i have to manually hit that one, i dont even know if its necessary i have one huuge 300 watt equiv in there for side light. n like 4 above each plant plus other side lights, plus a t5 full spectrum right between the middle of the 2 girls.

8. ps- i know the 300 watt would be better above but its hard to mount n e way safe its heavy. plus it hits the side buds real nicely