Oops! I think I swallowed a ghost!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by milehighrudeboy, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Any funny stories about burping up smoke? I was just at walgreens getting groceries and at the checkout I puffed out smoke at the cashier! The only excuse i could think of was that my car was haunted and i swallowed a ghost.... o.o anyone else have any good ones?

2. hahaha that made me bust out laughing. What was the cashiers reaction?

3. I dont know haha after that point I tried not to make eye contact and basically grabbed my bags and got the fuck out of there! Being judged by middle aged walgreens cashiers was not on my to do list....

4. thats funny shit Im going to search for other stories about dragon breath in public now :D

5. haha man i had that the other day, had to smoke my blunt real quick before the bus to school came, got on and burped that shit in some old lady's face i was fucking confused man haha

6. riding the bus high was the worst part about going to school high for me. just fucking annoying. and yes, also confusing lol. but why was there "some old lady" on your bus haha

7. oh its just a normal public bus that i get to school man, kids are annoying but there all too young to guess that im baked out my fucking mind so its alright, stick some music on and chill :cool:

8. That wasn't smoke i swallowed, it was the holy spirit.

9. I had just finisshed smoking and i rushed to class and as i was speed walking i could feel gas building up in my stomach. i got in class just on time and every one was sitting down. i let out this big burp and the tiniest puff of smoke comes out and i quickly looked around the room only to see one girl with the most confused face. She looked at me like i had just.. well burped up smoke hahahaha

10. I just pretend like nothing happened like how I pretend I am alright enough to be in public when apparently I am not.

11. what you think you look like high::)
    what you really look like high::smoking:

12. I met some very cute girl while I was on vacation in Minnesota. She hated drugs to the max lol but I love drugs. Well anyways I was on my way to her house to hang out, and my cousin whos the same age as me was gonna drop me off. We smoked his bong and I took the fattest rip of my life, I was Stoned.
    Well anyways, I walk into this girls house and it's just us, and she's like cuddling on my arm 10 minutes into a movie, and all the sudden I let out this riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipping burp from the soul and shes like "............." Oh man I had no idea what she was gonna do. She was just wicked quiet making it super awkward. I actually havent spoken to her since, shit haha.

13. Thats hilarious haha it always happens at the worst time! I hate the feeling of having to burp up smoke but it doesnt come and just sits in you..... shit sucks....

14. Swallowing smoke.. #1 cause of greening out

15. I remember I had a hardass government teacher. She hated me because I was the stereotypical stoner who didn't ever do shit in her class but aced all my tests (social sciences were my thing). Anyway, it's a few minutes into the period and I surprised myself with a burp followed by a cloud of smoke - I never burp, just hiccup. I got sent to the office but held it together as they tried to prove I was under the influence.

My question, how does this even happen? I thought I was the only one... :confused: