Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oops... i lied...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Jan 7, 2003.

1. well... a few times i said i'd never put anything up my nose... well... i lied. i made the exception about a half hour ago. my cousin had half an E-bomb she didn't want, so i bought it off her. i figured eating it isn't gonna do anything to me 'cause i usually do 2... so i figured "what the hell? wonder what it'll be like to snort it"... well, i started feeling it a bit quicker, and it burned like hell (lol)... the drip tastes about the same as letting them disolve on your tongue (which is what i usually do)... so all in all... not so bad...

yeah... i'm pretty wrecked, lol. and it should only get better from here :D

2. Good luck pal... Should be a fun night!! :)

3. shut up and eat some biscuits

4. ah... but i smell no biskits... where they be and i be eating them :D

5. if you could seriously have a million pounds of weed..like, truly in real life...would you suck a dogs cock....hard question.

6. um... lemme smoke a few lbs of that weed first... and... maybe.....

i'm wrecked....

think i'll go to church now :)

7. well... that didn't last very long... i hate coming down from E. i get all tired, but can't go to sleep... oh well. that was the last time for a good while. and i'll stick with eating it from now on... snorting it isn't all it's cracked up to be.

have a good night everyone :D

8. lol