Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ooooohhhh shit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sippin on drank, Dec 21, 2009.

1. I gotta vent to you my fellow blades, im in highschool yea im 18 and i got caught for the 3rd time with bud, instead now she found about 10-15 bluntwraps, 4 boxes of swishers,a grinder,a grinder i stole back from her wit out her knowin till now, rollin paper, new glass bowl, and the whole 9 im kinda buggin cus she said helpin me pay for shit is over and im done. But here is a twist, i had made a bud reserve and it is a film canister filled with buds. Im also high. I got out of the bath which i smoked in stupid ass me, this was at the same time. it all happened like 20 min ago.:smoking:fuuuck