ooooh last night....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by seniorquam, Aug 20, 2011.

1. #1 seniorquam, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    As I am still super heated from last night ill go ahead with the story. Looking to get a 2 oz for a deal of $320. *pause for back story* im with my roommate after just getting both out of work hot and sweaty cause its fl.
    Its like 2am and we are going to meet a cousin of a worker my roommate works with. Get to this community with a gate. Ask the gate code. He tells us it it's wrong. So we sneak in behind someone thru the gate. After this we meet this 17 year old Spanish kid on a bicycle, I mean w.e he's a cousin. He's like blah blah what's up 2oz right yeah yeah ok ill be right back he lives next to a PO and his dealer doesn't want commotion.

Ok ok whatever. 10 mins go by.....wtf 20......WTF. so we call him text him no answer no answer. The kid said he went to walmart down the street with the dealer to go get it? Idk we were mad so we were fuck it let's get it and leave its late. He's not even there ...........not picking up his phone or texts. Go back to the community, walk around looking for this kids bike for like 2 more hours. Super pissed thinking of everything I would do to this kids face if I saw it.......So tell me what'd your worst deal or scam.....

2. #2 Mr Stolid, Aug 20, 2011
  3. dude..... wtf are you talking about????

4. A 17 year old scammed us out of a deal for 300 bucks.

5. I hate waiting for dealers. But mine lives alll the way across town and gets m,e good shit. And he is a down to earth mofo so i dont mind waiting for him. in your case.... teach the kid a lesson

6. Never ever give some dude your money before you see the green. If the dealers boy tells you he don't want you at the house or whatever, then you tell his boy to go get the shit, and meet you back, then he'll get the money. If he has a problem with it, then you just leave.

7. #7 Madmike420, Aug 20, 2011
    Yall made a lot of mistakes, first the price is just fucked up its to high for mids and to low for dank, so if you were getting 2 ozs of dank for $300 that is a early warning sigh (to good to be true shit), second you were dealing with and unknown unknown and 3rdly you fronted never even front money (its always green for green or you just leave) I would rather not have bud then take a chance with an unknown unknown!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30x8VTCaOws[/ame]

8. I can get 2 oz of mad dankity swankity for 300. I live in california, though.

OP, i have no sympathies. you let the kid walk away with your money
    lolllll

9. Yeah. I get that lol its all my roomatea problem from here lol so im straight. But yeah here in fl we can get hooked up for 300 for 2oz its usually what I get for fire. Just gotta know the right friends. And obviously my roomate didn't have the right friend haha

10. don't front

11. What part of Florida .... ?

12. #13 DreamLurkin, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That sucks I know some dudes up there who get fire.

13. Its all I get :D