Ooooh I'm so excited : )

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Grower420, Jan 31, 2008.

1. 400 mg DXM down the hatch, now time to play my favorite waiting game. :cool:

2. i've never done DXM what does it feel like?

3. It realy depends on what form you take it in, when I first tried dxm, it was CCCs and I thought I was god, I could focus on anythign for hours and do everything I ever wanted. I would dread having to do work or go places but on dxm I was in heaven and could do anything without a problem.

Now I use robitussin which gives me less euphoria and I cant concentrate as much but its still amazing. For `$2 a trip, I HIGHLY suggest you try it at least once : )

-Numb to pain
    -Concentration is much better
    -Happy (weed sometimes makes my depression a lot worse)
    -Much higher creativity

-Impared vision, at higher doses I have had to be a foot from my comp screen to see the words
    -Nasea, jsut toke a bowl if ur doing tussin, for CCCs, this is not a problem.
    -Itchy feeling skin if you do tussin, extract it and its not a problem ( erowid.org or dextroverse.org, look for "agent lemon" )

Of course it may effect you differently but thats how I feel on it.

I would definitely say try it one day : )

--Do not do large doses of CCCs, it has CPM which will make you not alive, I would say 450 mg and less you are safe.--

4. have fun dude

5. yeah i won't take CCCs after my bf ended up in the hospital seizuring from taking too many. but i will def try robitussin.

6. When you first try dxm, i would suggest you have a full day where you don't have anythign to do and trip close to noon. I find that if I take it too close to night, I wont be able to sleep at all.

Try the agent lemon extraction if you can, i hear it is the clearest/ strongest high without many of the side effects. If you are like me and screw up your first 3 extractions, just get a bottle of some generic brand tussin with ONLY dxm as the active ingredient ( generic brands are a lot less thick and you can down them way easier)

GL : )

7. Im not into DXM since my last tirp but do the damn thang.

Last time i did DXM i was in adult ed, And i was trippin fuckin hard. It was a friday and a computer class shit was a bullshit class and teacher knew i was 'hood' and didnt try to fuck with me at all, I didnt do shit in his class and passed. So all i was doin then i remeber, I had headphones on bumpin some SPM and checkin out DJ Screw sites. Fuckin trippin then i felt the urge to puke, I got up and headed for the bathroom outside the door and puked a lil bit, Washed up and headed back.

Now back in a trance now listenin to DJ Screw -25 lighters (25 lightas on my dressa on my dressa!) And flatzz the securtiy officer walks in right. I aient heard him man music bumpin, DUde next to me tap my shoulder and i looked over im sure so fucked up man.

And he points behind me and i see flatz and dude point at me and doin the come here thang with his finger. And we get in the middle thing which has bahtrooms on each side and doors to 4 different classrooms. I was in the bacl right class. He walked me to the empty front left class, Diagonly different and in this room is a lil inclove in the back right so i couldnt see shit.

I walk in and soon as the door shut i see him lock it man, Fuckin lock it knew shit aient right, Im trippin on DXM and shit my brain aient workin right and fuckin i dont remeber 4-6 cops fuckin surrounded me and threw me to the wall and said they had a report of me carrying a pistol in the building.

Like fuck off.

When i had heat it was in the whip.

And other times it was on homies they wouldnt suspect.

Happened before, Dude was gon kill me and my homie was strapped and i had shit in the whip and the cops came and homie stashed shit i stashed shit and it was all gravy.

But yeah that was a fucked up day man.

They did that n shit, Searched me n shit. And i told the fuckin cops all fucked up om dxm because i knew this ***** kyle called the po's because he knows i was goning to kill him. Put it on my life i was going to end his life.

And that morning i told the cops, I said 'Ya'll better catch him in the stoley before i get ahold of him because you wont be locking him up, You'll be taking him away in a body bag and lockin me up.'

And they said dont do it or whatever but they knew the deal. They cant arrest me because i want somebody dead, Shiet ya know.

And that was the day i was supposed to die.

Thas fucks with ya mind.

They caught him about 2 hours later outside my adult ed ina different parking lot in his stoley, And they flicked him, He got into a highspeed chase around the neighborhood and crashed in some dudes front yard. And he had a gun on him, And he told his MA'S he was gon to end 'KSR'S' life and she never knew of 'KSR' before so i knew it was true.

I had homies ready but i wasnt ready because cops had done searched me 2 hours before this happened.

Long drunken post later, Thas why i dont fuck with DXM anymore.

8. never tried it, doesnt sound like much fun...but hey!!! have fun man!!!

to be truthful i have always been interested, but i just straight up could not/would not want to eat that many pills.

9. I used to think it was awesome and did it recreationally all the time in high school.... taking CCCs, or whatever I could get my hands on. It gave me euphoria, an intense spiritual feeling, and basically made me trip balls. It felt awesome to be on the drug, but then as a side affect I became severely depressed. I also saw one of my friends rushed to the emergency room because his heart was beating so fast they were almost sure it was going to fail, and he said he saw himself dying from outside his body. I didn't do it again for about 3 years....

Then I decided to try it again a few weeks ago for old time's sake. I even bought a product with only DXM as the active ingredient to be safe... and took a small dosage. It was not a good experience at all... I was disoriented, had an intense feeling of anxiety, nausea, and a horrible hangover. I don't know how or why I used to enjoy this drug, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I guess people's reaction to certain drugs changes over time.

10. 400 mg? kind of a small dose...the minimum i do is 600

11. I drank it...

12. I could go with that...about how much are we talking here, use a average water bottle or glass to measure it up to, half a glass? what?

Man im fuckin gone of this cheap whiskey, whew

13. Just thinking about the taste of cough syrup gives me chills... I cannot stand that taste, it's one of the worst things I can possibly imagine. Even when I used to do that shit, I had to hold my nose and basically force it down. If you're gonna do it, take the pills in my opinion. The only cough syrup I could ever stand was Delsym.... Robitussin is disgusting. I honestly think I'd rather drink straight moonshine.

14. take the pills for sure.

15. Fuck that shit.

Ill drank my shit.

Ill drank lean without a problem.

Had no problem downin some liquid.

16. For some reason, when you catch me in the right mood (specifically after a few bong rips), it is easier for me to drink certain things. Beer never tasted so good until I hit a bong a few times and then chugged a couple Killians Irish Red. Alcohol is a lot easier for me to take when I am ripped but I always puke.

As for DXM.... I have never tried a lot of DXM at once but I would like to. I think I could keep it down but my body is weird :)