ooo im a newbie...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jetski, Aug 31, 2012.

1. #1 jetski, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
    Hi peeps, I just joined up with the forum after getting fed up of my last grow forum being so dwindley. I had a look around and came across this fine specimen. I love the look of it here, nice, bright n clear. Loads of sections :) sweet!

I'm from the UK and although I'm a newbie to this forum I'm no newbie to growing, ive been growing for a long time. I took a little break for the last 2-3 year's but I'm now back in to it and want to learn what I have missed out on.

anyway if you have read this far I applaud you and as gift (i believe you should never enter a party empty handed) I would like to offer for free 3x packs of Lowryder #2 seeds. 1 each for the first 3 people to post on this thread. There's 10 seeds per pack. Keep in mind this is an auto flowering breed so may not be for everyone. Just pm me an address you want me to send them to and it shall be done. I have loads of these at the moment so happy to lose a few :)

2. ever tried outdoors mate?

3. I wanna start growing. No idea how to do it though.

4. :D

yeah, I used to grow outdoors every year. I was planning to last year but missed the opportunity. shame really as the late summer here was great

5. you have started at the right place. learn about light phases to control flowering and nutrients first. move on to indoor grow set ups if your planning to grow indoors. once you understand that its just a case of putting a grow area together and dropping some seed. the details you can learn as you go along

6. How did people not jump all over these free seeds!? Come on GG I'll take some off your hands lol

7. Were three years late bud, sorry :(

8. thats fine man.