ooo college

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gregstheman, Jan 2, 2007.

1. So i was actualy thinking about this seeing that im starting college in fall. So heres the story:

My best friend is attending CSU long beach and he is living in the dorms and he decides hes going to move his plants from his bros apartment to his dorm room (dumb decision? you decide). Anyways he has a roomate and they each have seperate closets and he sets up his grow room in his closet. He tells me how excited he is etc... and how its completely hidden and locked. Anyways one night he and some friends have some drinks before they go to a party and he accidentaly leaves the cabinet unlocked. So he gets back the next day to his dorm and his roomate is standing there with the cabinet open his cell phone in his hand and a pissed off look on his face. His roomate says "shut the door we need to talk". He sits him down and tells him how he dosent wana deal with this shit and is going to call the dean, saying that he is sick of pretending to be his friend. My friend is so scared right now so confused when all of sudden his roomate walks over to his cabinet and opens it pulls back a piece of wood and there sits an almost identicle replica to my friends grow cabinet. They laughed, but i think that was cruel and unusal punishment, the worst 45 seconds of his life. Anyone have college/marijuana horror stories?

2. i dont get it they both were growing

3. pretty much:p

4. Wow, they are both really really dumb.

5. That story is great. I was like, "What a dick...to call the dean before he even gives him a chance to get rid of it." That's like a scene out of a movie.