ooh shit cops!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by matteothefart, Dec 8, 2009.

1. -my stupid minor cousin got busted with 2 jays that i rolled...
    -he names me
    -another cousin gives me a heads up to empty my stash
    -i dump all my shit
    -i get called by his mom and she tells me off asking for names of who i bought it from
    -shes also tells my dad

what to do?

2. deny everything? lol

3. that aint gonna work... i already admitted to giving it to him when i talked to my aunt...

they pay for my gym membership----> bye bye :(

my dad is probably gonna freak shit and kick me out, or tell me off, he hasnt called me yet so maybe he doesnt care, or hes trying to sneak up on me...

FUCK!!!!

4. this last hour has felt like 2...

my mom just called and told me we're having a talk... lol

god, i just wanna knock this dumbshit's teeth out for getting caught...

5. so the cops are gonna ask me if is sold it to him... then they are gonna ask me who i got it from...

how does this work?

6. i thought the cops were involved.

who cares about parents, unless they're going to call the police on you, it's not that bad. i'd rather have my parents pissed at me than something on my record that could hinder me in my career and other areas.

EDIT: guess i was wrong, just claim you bought it from some random person or something.

7. tell your cousin tough shit for getting caught, deny everything to the cops. its your word against his. its only a couple Js it isnt that big of a deal... maybe probation and it probably wont even be on his record

and with your parents... tell them the truth?

8. i went through this scenario in my mind...

should i tell them that i won't speak till i talk to an attorney... or should i just deny it?

9. when the cops come over to talk to you just start screaming " I plead the 5th, I plead the fifth, I dont consent to searches" lol

10. this

and get a lawyer

11. his dad just texted: "i'm coming for you, and you drug addict suppliers! You ready BOY!?"

wtf, then i called him to see who the hell texted me this bullshit and he tells me that i couldn't offer friendship and love but dope... and that he is gonna ruin my life...

its funny cause this is all coming from a DR. who thinks MJ is addicting... lol...

i'm a bit worried cause he is a DR and he has money to have people go after my ass...

12. First off, your friend is a bitch for giving you up. Its a few bones, who the fuck cares? He deserves to get slapped around like one for being such a pussy. A few joints and the worst he would get is a fine. Why the hell would he give up other people?

Sucks to have bitch friends man. I've had that shit happen when I was younger but never gave people up. Whats the point? You're already caught, so your already fucked. Why give up other people? Aint worth it. Plus the rest of your life nobody is going to trust ya.

That kid is screwed, hes going to be known as a snitch the rest of his life. See if anybody else ever trusts him with shit. Haha, yea right.

13. well he's a minor and he's my cousin... he's fragile...

14. dont tell the police shit. the end.

15. Still man. By him snitching on others, does that get him out of getting caught? not in any way. The only thing he did was made it worse, by bringing two other people into the mix and getting them caught as well.

I feel sorry for ya. No reason you should be in this situation right now. He should have just been like, yea they are mine, I got them off some guy in the city. That would have been the end of it.

16. you might want to call a lawyer. but if your COUSIN got caught and dropped your name. the only evidence the cops "have" is his word against yours. you might have ruined your relationship with your uncle n cousin and stuff but... o well. seriously tell your cousin tough shit he shouldnt have gotten caught. you will be in 0 trouble.

17. when i gave it to him i made him promise to me that he did NOT GET IT FROM ME!

damn, right now i'm waiting for my parents and to see if the piggies come sniffing around my house...

hopefully the cops are like 'whatever two jays', but since he's a minor they might pursue this shit... i dunno, right now i'm not gonna even answer the cops till i get a attorney...

18. And if your over 18 they can bang ya with distributing to a minor, on top of the regular shit. He really fucked ya if thats the case. I hate people who dont know how to keep their damn mouths shut. Especially about some pot. Its not even a big deal. And hes a minor, which means they would have just taken him home to his parents, he might get his ass wooped, and that would be the end of it.

This is why weed needs to be legalized. Stupid shit like this should never even happen.

19. i know that where i live, selling narcotics to anyone *i think* more than 4 yrs younger than you is a felony, or you get fined more. you may want to look into it for your area. and also my ma, deny deny deny it. dont give the cops anything! ive been busted before and its never fun. just my $.02

20. i also didn't sell, i GAVE it to him, and told him to hit me back up later.... but i'm guessing its still distribution of narcotics and is the same as a sale...