Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oobered in "GrassCity"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by æSNAFUæ, Apr 29, 2002.

?

What should rule #1 be?

1. It puts lotion on itself

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No cutting out of sessions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Its staring at me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. All garbage out the Window

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Purple Gators should eat fruit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Smoke Freely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Bite me with a spoon and a tooth pick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. hehehehe Yellow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. All men ride nude

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. System of a Down should be gods

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Yeah... I sure the hell was oobered at that point in time lol but whats so bad about that... i wish more people were posting here... ((((((((COWBOYSAXMAN)))))))) say something to motivate people to post here... lmao... help me out buddy!

2. sorry, I'm a Lil' too ooobered to be very motivational!! lol

Guess I've been smokin' too freely!! :hippie: :smoking:

3. drug money funds secret wars around the world and keeps our leaders content with there chemically engerneered lab tested perfect drugs and our drug problems blind people to the fact of what our enforcers are enforcing...its all a conspieracy...

4. SMOKIE!!!! We are both among our own. You have an Auntie Em? Me too...she makes all my wishes come true.

Peace,

5. Hello all back in the city. I would like to say that it has been a very long time since i have been able to talk to you all. I would love to see more people try to bring back this thread... come on people... give me this and i promise to entertain you all with my funny antics and whatnots. I would love to get back and aquainted with yáll old and new. Well if someien see's this lets me say, your good deed for the day could be this if you so choose... hope to stay in touch
    Mandy

6. I voted for all men ride nude. That way if you're really stoned you won't piss in your pants.

7. l,am smoking freely while being stared at by a purple gator putting lotion on its self,lol.:D

8. LOL! :D

It puts the Joe Dirt in the hole!

And welcome back to the City. :wave: :smoking:

9. Holy shit the whole thread disappeared!!!

10. Oh sure now it's back!!
    I better do another binger.
    Finally cleaned it. Used effordent. Wonder if I got it all cleaned out real good?!

Welcome back!! The more the merrier!!

11. i stepped on my penis this morning

12. the word "oober" is actually spelled "uber"

it is a German word that means "a lot" or "really" it is an adjective

so "I am uber high" means "I am really fuckin high"

I shroomed last night for the first time ever, and it was one of the greatest experiences of my entire life, i loved it. I still have another gram for another day too, all really nice caps and stems.

13. the scariest part of this thread is that he had an explanation for all those answers.. and it was in story form, good job!

14. That purple gator wont leave me alone. It keeps asking for fruit, someone help plz !

15. hehehe.......*whipers* yellow...

and u should add, MY FOOT WINKED AT ME!!!

16. HE HE HE i love yellow.. o gosh so stoned :)