Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oobered in "GrassCity"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by æSNAFUæ, Apr 29, 2002.

?

What should rule #1 be?

1. It puts lotion on itself

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No cutting out of sessions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Its staring at me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. All garbage out the Window

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Purple Gators should eat fruit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Smoke Freely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Bite me with a spoon and a tooth pick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. hehehehe Yellow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. All men ride nude

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. System of a Down should be gods

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. High all... this is a thread that I wanted to start for all the people that are oober high in the "City" and have something interesting to say, but have no where to post it... Cum, say things you normally wouldnt have a place to post it... you all know just as well as me that when we cum online after smoking a bowl and go to grasscity we all say some funny things... So to start off I posted a poll... have fun lol

2. he he he yellow thats the best!

:hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie:

:hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie:

My army of smiles

3. I just simply had to vote......SMOKE FREELY!! Duhhh!! Lmao! :wave: :smoking:

4. I voted for it puts lotion on itself!!!

5. aren't all purple gators fruit eaters?

6. sorry not right it is the fruit eating purple gators, just saw two with a watermelon so i know hahaha

7. voted for smoke freely

toke on

8. It's staring at me......[​IMG]

9. I don't really know what this thread is all about but I voted for it's staring at me.

10. "its staring at me" seems to be a favorite among the men... And dont worry I have no idea what this thread is about either lmao... but I am sure we will still have fun with it. Oh yeah... I can not believe that I am still alive after last night... I must have been thirsty 'cause I drank tooooooooooo much lmfao!

11. Bite me with a spoon but I will hold the toothpickk!!!

12. What is kind of unsettling to me is that all this makes sense!

At last!

I'm among my own kind!

Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!

13. Yup, you're HOME smokinokie!!! :hello:

You can take dem red slippers off and throw em away!! :smoking:

14. Man- It is staring at me. Whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa

15. I got that icky feeling after I flushed a dead pet fish down the toilet once ~ what if it was really still alive, and looked up?
    :eek:
    !!

I voted for all men ride nude anonymously last nite, I don't have a reason, I guess I'm just slightly immature and it made me laugh the most :D
    xo~

16. hooha....lol...

smoke freely.....

[​IMG]

17. I have been oobering for 22 years. I owe it all to my continued smoking freely.

If this govt would just oober for one day, it would realize what a wonderful place this is t live.

Keep smoking and oobering, fellow oob's

Dennis Oobman

18. What exactly is oobering? I'm not a newbie or anything I've just never heard that before.

19. I guess I owe you all an explanation... OOBER has a meaning behind it... I had a good friend... and we used to smoke mass amounts of pot just between the two of us... any time we felt REALLY high we used the word OOBER high... it is just something that me and all my friends kinda caught onto after I started to say it in front of all my other friends... lmao I guess the same thing happened here in Grasscity... as soon as I used the word it became catchy! I have not voted yet so I decided to try to make up my mind so here goes: I guess when I take any of my guy friends for a ride while listening to the gods, "System of a Down" I would like for them to ride nude... but then when they are ass holes I would say... Bite me with a spoon and a toothpick... but when we see a Purple gator eating peaces I would be in the mood to see it put lotion on itself... by then I would need a hoot and smoke freely with my friends. But when some one wants to cut out of a session... I will call them GARBAGE and throw them out the window. Then when I am Oober high driving down the road... I will see something on the road... the next thing I would hear is one of my nude guy friends say, "Its staring at me", then the last thing I would see before it all goes blank it he he he YELLOW!

20. Someones hella ooobered! lol :smoking: