Onward to Full Legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Hank Scorpio, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Very important message everyone for cannabis needs to read. No more distractions. I posted the poster I have below in a high school, in walmart and on the streets for walkers to see. 40 copies in total taped everywhere. And I am just getting started.

Onward To Full Legalization ‹ Phoenix Tears
    [​IMG]
    http://mylesohowe.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/legalize_cure_to_cancer.doc

Myles O'Howe

2. Plus rep for the thread.

I just want to express that it is very possible to change the government... But people are so caught up in the luxuries and promises the government spoonfeeds them to do anything about it. A majority of people anyways. So sad.

If only someone could get the nation riled up over this, that would be awesome...

3. I dont really understand the wording of the poster. Is it saying that hemp can produce more ethanol than corn? The poster makes it seem that ethanol from hemp is different than ethanol from something else. Is this the case or am I jsut not reading it right?

4. Does this answer your question? Corn vs Hemp. Corn is used most for ethanols.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I agree nobody can rely on the government to give us legalization activism needs to play an active role. STates in amerika have it legalized for medicinal, california just made it so cops wont arrest anyone for under an ounce, in the right direction, more activism =:smoke: