Onthemooch's perpetual organic Amherst Sour D adventures including GM's far red initiator puck

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by onthemooch, Dec 15, 2017.

1. An yeah i let it do its thing for about 3 weeks before i started using it

2. #22 daddydom123, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    Very helpful
    Also, as I have no friends or anyone in the same interest me so all I do is research, I was just looking up terpenes. Stress increases terpenes and production so that's why the sugar I use increases smell when used in cool temp. I I know you asked earlier. But honestly everything is leading me to the purest forms of organic nutes and soil.plagron are mostly organic from what I've been told.
    BUT
    THAT LED ME TO THINKING.
    we're all wanting organic as taste and trich and terp production better flavour and tbh more fulfilling to know you made that happen, what about COMPLETELY replicating a seasons sun? As in spectrum change, and obviously over the average time length grow the changes will be quick, but I mean trying to replicate spec changes on say a 12 week veg plant..
    Imagine??
    I've seen specific par strip lights, add and subtract as needed 3 lower/heighten
    All it would take is a half decent knowledge of the annual sun plectrum per month and base your grow on that is what I'm thinking.. I am high as fuck though..
    Stressful changing lights, and maybe this is where specific light bars come into play as supplement but I am really thinking it would make for some amazing weed...

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Have you had a organic harvest yet?, when I was young 'old school organic' growing was nearly laughed at but now with what I know compared to me standard smoke head friends who don't grow, and I'm that into organic I'm thinking of trying a pass plant

4. You should look into leds then. Check out growmou5 on you tube. Hes all over that

5. Also, no one has the same cup, are we meaning an average sized coffee cup? 3 Il aire on the side caution and use 2/3 measurements.
    Did you leave your soil to mature or just use It straight up? spelling mistakes and auto correct is a mixture of Stella, and blue dream, aniseed lemon and a new phone hahaha
    Smoke up!!!

6. Grow mouse.. I can't even scroll up to check k spelling lol
    Is my kind da guy haha. I innovation is evolution

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yeah iv done a few runs withat canna organic in the past. But this is my first with home made soil. Honestly i cant tell any difference to my organic or coco grows in terms of flavour.

8. Its like a coffe cup size i went for not a tea mug lol i left my soil for 3 weeks

9. Is it worth trying a bestva from Amazon? I understand penetrative differences etc but I bought one a year ago to have in a pals caravan but I dunno if he just didn't listen but he got half oz a plant and then randomly got an email from Amazon saying to throw away the light as it was 'in testing again' and to dispose of and they will refund. I'm guessing it was a shit run of them and had loads of complaints so just sent everyone they're money back. Either way I was gutted as I sold it to cash converters due to what it done for my pal but I was well pumped up for led, and even bought a 4 pot hydro to switch from soil that's how pumped I was
    However the bestva 1000w seems a good cheap way to try a couple serrated as they have OK reviews at 120 £ 1000w ? I don't mind getting a better reputed one for more cash if anyone says their name is bad though, rather not waste my time

10. I'm British and hate coffee so I'd pick a well small coffee mug haha. I stereotypical of me
    I don't hate coffe
    I hate my mum's coffee haha

11. If your looking at leds look at quantum boards. I picked up one from the states an got it shipped over. They are by far the most effecient light at the mo. Imo

Www.horticulturallightinggroup.com i think it is.

I got a 260w kit for a 3x3ft space and its on par with a 400w hps. They are brilliant. There is a thread in the indoor growi g section about qb120s i suggest you read it. Some guy hit 4oz off a 65w led light lol

12. Looking good bud. Damn that net be filling out. I got like 7 main tops on my vedg plants.

Maybe next time I should run a scrogg seems to be where the big number are.

Hopefully we both make it bro.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Update: day 4 20180109_181111.jpg 20180109_182617.jpg

Both the ladies are doing well. I did some trimming today. A bit heavy maybe but im not worried 2 days an they will be leafy again. Also did a bit of ticking where required.
    Got a b4 an after shot

14. Thanks for dropping in man.

Yeah it is filling out well. I think over the two plants iv got about 60 tops. But there will prob be another 10 or 20 in a few days when the little shoots stretch out after the tucking iv done today.

Im hoping to finish with between 70-80 tops. If i can average 3g a top at that rate ill be happy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I guess it's what's in the the soil more than the light

16. 7 days in

Pre flower hairs showed at 5 days on both phenos. This is interesting because on my previous run under hps these two phenos showed at 7 and 12 days respectively. If this is the far red initiator doing its thing or not im unsure as yet.
    20180112_221125.jpg 20180112_221131_001.jpg 20180112_221137.jpg

17. Nice one man scoggs fair filled out

• Like Like x 1
  18. Update; day 13 of flower

Ok so iv obviously been observing these girls closely and imo it appears stretch seems to have stopped. I will confirm this in a few days to be sure. In the mean time though the stacking is nice and i would say it is better on each pheno in a different way, pheno a the plant on tge left was really stretchy under hps but thus far is perfect. Pheno b on the right wasn't bad on the stretch but its stacking was less consistent, this seems to have been remidied. On top of all of that iv got good flower formations so it really does look like the far red puck is doing its thing 20180118_184436.jpg 20180118_184759.jpg 20180118_184807.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Significant changes in a matter of days!!! Come on the puck

• Like Like x 1
  20. Normally, upon switch I get a bit of stretch with initiation of flower
    Looks like they've slipped my stretch week as such, which I could do with
    If yields are at least the same then surely a worthy thing
    These look like they're gonna be some absolute nuggets to be honest haha

• Like Like x 1