Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ontario Prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CHroNix KingPin, May 3, 2012.

1. I'm new here, and I live in the southern Ontario area and I've seen alot of debate over prices, but never got a straight answer, the current prices I'm paying look something like this:

Nicklebag/.5 = $5

Dimebag/1.0 = $10

Twin/ 2.0 = $20

1/8/3.5 = $35

1/4/7.0 = $70

1/2/14.0 = $130

Oz/ 28.0 = $240

QP/ 112.0 = ?

HP/ 224.0 = ?

Pound / 448.0 = ?

Assuming around my prices above how much do you think I would be paying for QP, HP, and a Pound?? Also, if you think I'm paying too much give me a heads up.

Thanks
    Happy toking! :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. im from ontario too

yea , those are about the prices in Canada..

except, 1/2ounce - Ounce is usually just a bit cheaper than that

3. #3 Sunrise Session, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    in Ontario a qp of some m39 high grade goes for around 650-750 a qp, 1200-1400 a half, and 2000-2400 a pound. Here are some sample pics of what ive gripped (First 3)

Edit: Your 1/2 oz and oz are a little too pricey unless your grabbing some strong bud

Usually purple kush, powerplant, og kush , and some lemon haze/diesel may circulate at times, probrably going for 750-850 a qp, 1400-1600 a half, and 2300-2700 a pound. Some kush shots (last 4)

Attached Files:

4. Yeah what I'm buying is mids, but it's kinda hard to find decent bud where I'm from. Also next time I pickup I'll post some pictures in here.

5. more than 30 an eighth and 55 a quarter = overpriced. 70 for a quarter of mids? find a new connect.

and you shouldn't be paying over 500 for a QP of m39 china bud anywhere in Canada.