Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ontario pickuppppp ~ Juicy Fruit !!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sifika, Sep 13, 2009.

1. that bud is expensive, you guys should start growing with these prices. anything more than 40$ for a 1/4 is just stupid where i am. for a 120 you get an Oz ...

2. [​IMG]

3. i remember quarters for 45 in the 905

4. i just picked up a half oz of juicy fruit for 180. its pretty nice but not the best ive had the pleasure of rolling up and burning :D

[​IMG]

5. wow you have good prices in missisauga.. in brantford it cost me 40 for an 1/8 .. good shit though..

6. 120 for a Q!? oh man im glad weed doesnt cost me that much thats steep! sometimes i can get them for 40 but nowadays were hovering around 50 a q 90 a half

7. #67 white-widow, Nov 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2009
    I can get some good AK for $40 a q.. preety good shit no leaf at all just bud and hair

8. Looks pretty nice man, smoke that shit up!

Yeah dude prices are decent in sauga. Were starting to get some crazy strains around here too!