Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ontario pickuppppp ~ Juicy Fruit !!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sifika, Sep 13, 2009.

1. If your from Souga, it's growin in your area brahH!

Currently most of Ontario is flourishing in bud, good and bad.

2. lookin good man, fuckin fire:smoking:

3. @OP
    i had juicry fruit in ontario like.. a month ago.. gotta say it didnt burn nicely (in a joint) but when bongged it was AWESOME

enjoy :)

4. No, that is not how it works at all.

And to that dude who was talking about getting weight on GC,
    what a stupid thing to post on the internet.

5. Dude, Ontario be bomb. Just smoked some no name dank grown here.

Rock on :cool::smoking:

6. That makes me so excited to move to canada next year. Such dank nugs and I know it was cheap dude. Nice pickup bro.

7. It's true, the buds is kinda wet and condensed. Burns much better under a bong since you need so little.

Thanks ! :smoking:

8. Goddamn I wish i lived in the T.O area, I might head up there for university though. I live closer to windsor.

9. I got the exact same bud a bit north of Toronto about a month back but havent seen any circulating around at the moment. 120$ an half zip is also what i payed. Amazing bud.

10. I just rubbed my zipper...

11. LOL Quite the coincidence :cool:

12. I love outdoors, it's a shame they're rarely grown to par. I love Juicyfruit too though. I got a couple g's a few weeks ago. The name doesn't lie!

13. This looks completely different from the juicy fruit down in AZ. Nearly all pink/purle. Once it dried out it was truly some of the killest I have ever had. And for the price I paid it was damn well worth it.

14. i just finished off a half o of outdoor juicy fruit, wasn't as nice as that stuff though i bet. looks tasty.

15. good looking bud man enjoy that! :smoking:

16. Wooo nice i remmember when i got juicy fruit was some bomb stuff! :smoking::wave::hello:

17. How's the homegrown in Ontario? Is it too general a question to ask how the weed is overall in Canada? I assume it's good shit, I've smoked nothing but good stuff from Canada. But I am in America, so I don't think I experienced the full blown Canadian goodness that I would have if I lived in Canada.

I think Cali bud is still the best.

18. Canadian bud seems to have a bad rep, especially on GC. I dont grab much from BC or Quebec but from what I've heard its nothing but good quality buds. Ontario on the other hand, has some really good buds. There is a fair share of china, but for the most part the growers seem to know what they're doing in terms of cultivation and curing.

Very easy to find bud down here as well !:smoking:

19. that bud is...juicy! :]