Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ontario pickuppppp ~ Juicy Fruit !!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sifika, Sep 13, 2009.

1. the reason your shit is so much more expensive than canada is cause its a much bigger hassle to deal with weed in the states. in your case its either brought over from canada, which is a huge hassle. or grown in new york. and feds don't exactly approve of growing in the states like they do elsewhere. so bigger hassle=more work for dealer/grower which = a higher price

2. Oh my goodness.
    Those prices are ridiculous.
    Is this from a club or a local grower?

3. whats that word... ugh, its on the tip of my tongue.......

Oh yeah,

DANKKKK!!!!!

good stuff man

4. Yeah.. it's from a Grower, but nothing about it is legal.

Thanks guys.

5. lol you got that from a grower and he charged you 120 a half? lol you can the same juicyfruit for 100 or maybe even 90 a half. i gues maybe its cuz its sauga. come down to Tdot pay 100 for that max, 120 for kush

6. When you pay 120 for 14g's in Canada you know that the weed is going to be really fucking dank.

Nice pickup! :smoke:

7. Sick bro, but if you clearly read the title it has nothing to do with kush.

8. Dank yo that stuff looks fire, I wish I could get some of that. +rep

9. 120$ is really steep for weed in Canada. 1/2's go for 80-110 normally. People find it outrageous to pay full price (3.5g=35$, 14g=140$ etc.) haha.

These are street prices by the way.

10. okay so if its like 120 for a half that would put pounds of this similar quality bud at about 3000 to 3500 dollars . is that right for a pound in canada?? or is it even cheaper?? in my town pounds of that would be like 5k. the reason im asking is im about to drive up to get some from a friend who brings it back from canada. he told me its about 2k for a half p and like 3500 for a full pound. sound right for all you canadians??

11. Im guessing from you avatar your from T.O. Not tofar from there maybe we should meet up and you can bring your beautiful buds. I'll just bring a bag of chips. :smoke::D

12. lol there is no weed worth 2000 a half p your buddy lied. in ontario most for a pound would be 3800 if its the best weed in the world. 3000 - 3400 for top quality kush. half p is never over 1850

13. the more you buy the bigger the discount.

1g=10$
    2g=15$
    3.5g=25$
    7g=50-55$ etc.

14. The prices are alright in t.o, I usually pay anywhere from 90-120 for a half oz, never anymore than that.

:smoke::smoke:

15. im in the ontario area and picked up some juicy fruit that look exactly like that a few week ago

16. you damned canadians and your cheap but o so dank weed, i wish i was in canada.

17. yeea sauga. Wish some of that would float into my neighbourhood.

18. juicy buds:smoking: