Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ontario Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Scimitars of Drizzt, Aug 19, 2011.

1. #1 Scimitars of Drizzt, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
    Hey GC, I recently picked up a half ounce and thought I'd share some pictures. I got a great deal, paying $80. It was the first time getting off him, and being a good friend of a friend, I think he was just trying to be nice, considering the price he gave me. In this area, half oz usually go anywhere from $100-120. Don't think I'll get a deal like that again.

Anyways, never shown any pickups of this site, so I'll show you a few other better-looking strains that ironically don't smoke as well.

Last four are different strains from awhile back...look better but don't get you as high as the first strain.

Attached Files:

2. Bomb nugs

3. decent pickup, good price

4. man that looks like some good smoke man, you really got a great deal

5. yeah thanks, it's some outdoor bud and has a very fresh taste to it. Stinks like crazy too.