Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ontario - juicy fruit AAA's??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ezra420, Jun 21, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

grabbed up these nugs heres a close up of one part of a nug

10/g

comments?

2. Damn man looks similar to the JF I had down here in Ohio. Good pickup sir :smoking:

3. JF meaning jack frost?

i had a pickup about 2 weeks ago of sum called jack frost and it was very similar but this stuff has a very distinct smell and a bit more crystally

heres the whole nug lol

[​IMG]

4. #4 nomel90, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    i meant juicy fruit, my bad but yeah definitely a similarity in those pics. :D

5. yea, thats juicy fruit. I get it in toronto all the time.

6. Wow I can see how it got it's name. Looks like a delicacy.

7. i live just an hour north of toronto not even really, barrie, have u heard of it?
    it comes up from toronto

what prices do you get there?

8. this juicy fruit looks pretty well the same as the juicy fruit we had here in newfoundland canada

9. I haven't had juicy fruit since I was in highschool lol I remember it having some purple in it usually tho. Nice pickup

10. wish i knew someone in mississauga who had that

11. Lots of Juicy Fruit going around lately.

I bet your guy also has Grapefruit, or has had it, it is going around a lot also.

12. ive had the best juicy fruit in ontario, that does not really look like AAA.. ive had huge fucking branches n nugs of serious dank shit..

13. juicy fruit is weak especially in toronto regular shit 180 an oz

14. lol yep he did

and fuck you pot snobs.. wheres ur pics? if ur buying such grand amounts of buds then you got cash.. which means ur goof ass can afford a camera....so untill i see some GTFO

and these other ppl all agree on juicy and u come in here talkin about dank? its light and fluffy, dry, trichrome CAKED as u can see

15. Comments?

You're lucky as fuck for living in Ontario.

Good weed, good price, like it should be. :)

16. Sorry to call you out brotha but hes right, fuck you pot snobs that claim to get the freshest freshness in all the land and $100 cheaper than anyone else.

If you're going to post a comment in a thread just to bash it, at least back it up by showing us what you normally get, which judging by your comments is the best herb known to man fucking kind.

If this juicy fruit pickup is not dank, then jesus titty fucking christ please show me an example of what is?

17. oo i got one:hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. resin cakes :bongin:

19. if you were from ontario u would know that juicy fruit is a lower grade weed even if grown perfectly it's not even in the same category as AAA strains,

20. Was looking for JF grows and found this thread... check out the "Juicy Fruit" I picked up the other day:

[​IMG]