Ontario Judge Rules Canada's Marijuana Laws Unconstitutional

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by kojopolis, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Ontario Judge Rules Canada's Marijuana Laws Unconstitutional | Cannabis Culture Magazine
    going to be the longest 90 days in the history of canada

2. So, unless the Canadian federal government makes a new plan for medical marijuana, its getting legalized in 90 days?

3. #3 kojopolis, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    yeah, definitely going to be fucky, all the pot laws that were established were all ancient and full of propaganda and with the access to information nowadays it's going to be more difficult for them to pull off, i'm assuming there are going to be more anti pot commercials now

4. dammit those commercials suck they make pot seem as bad as crack

5. Onward to the court of appeals! ... Oh well, it was exciting while it lasted.

It's a small step, I guess.

6. wait is this for Canada or Ontario

7. All of Canada my friend.

8. with 4/20, the toronto freedom festival march and protest, and elections coming up, this could definitely be a turning point... THIS COULD BE IT!!!

9. it sure could
    speaking of the elections anyone but the conservatives would be a good choice for pro-pot people:D

10. And hopefully once Canada goes legal, it will put the pressure on the rest of the world to go legal.

11. man i cant wait

12. Pretty pumped. Counting down the days man :smoke:

13. wow this is huge! lets go canada!

14. so is there any thing we can do to help the situation i would hold my breath but 90 day is just 2 long

15. Put a smile on my face for sure.
    Im gonna be one happy ass Canadian if this goes through.

16. #16 Solid State Society, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
  17. I dont think the police give it much prioity anymore except for the big grows stealing hydro etc. I hope it finally happens and people who need it for cancer and other problems can at least give it a go and maybe have a better quality of life.

Recreational use is just here to stay and that will never change. The way the world is now who really has time to fuck around with pot and old propaganda anyway? Seems like such non issue when you look at the big picture. Does anyone really give a shit anymore about someone smoking pot?

I am sure if you are a terminally ill Cancer patient and want to smoke weed, your doctor is not going to care. Any health professional would surely be happy if it made your life more comfortable throughout your treatment? It is just starting to seem cruel to deny these people a fucking plant.

18. so the outcome of this is either a full legalize , or some sort of compromise? what other outcomes can there be?

19. inb4conservativestrickidiots