Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ontario General Weed Prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by firewall1, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Hear the same thing when i was living in london, when i moved was the first time i heard anything different than an eighth

2. lol i from hamilton and ancaster any1 here choppin kush lookin to buy several times lookin for dank bud like 180$ an o, or like 2 ounces for like 370$ of dankkk bombb kush. msg me

3. Markham whatsup :)

4. It's funny, it always sounds dumb to me to ask for an 1/8th.

5. Come to BC, better bud, better deals. The further East you travel, the more expensive things get. Plus, you're more likely to encounter a product that is not centered around gang activity in British Columbia (not all the time). Plus plus, who knows what's being added to your bud as it changes hands! In a sense, BC is a peaceful model that other jurisdictions can learn from. There's a reason our world-class growers can trade pound-for-pound with cocaine across the border. Cokes bad mmmkay

6. You guys have it lucky, I have to pay $20 for a g here in the south. It blows man.

7. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']You guys have it lucky, I have to pay $20 for a g here in the south. It blows man.[/quote]

Not sure where you are in the south but the best stuff around runs me $10/g max in east Tn. There are a few people around that try to sell for $20 but they usually end up selling for less when it doesn't move.

8. [quote name='"spazx"']do they really call it half quarter or is it called an eighth? sorry if its a useless post ive just never seen or heard half quarter in my life[/quote]

Fuck ya its a half quad!

9. I've never paid over 60/q 110/h for top shelf stuff.
    And I can usually get some damn good shit for $45-55.

But I can only really speak for Ottawa...

10. I can speak for Peterborough, which should definitely not have better prices than Brampton/Toronto.

I paid no more than 70/q and 120/half, and 220/zip for premo bud.

That guy just needs a better connect!

11. 200$ a ounce for some danky danks, but not danky danks danks/ that's with family discount lol

12. Lol dude, first of all I don't know how you get off calling some one a "faggot" for paying a certain price for bud...

Second, people will sell for whatever the fuck they want and even if you think you "no" every single price, you don't. There are more people growing than you could possibly track of.

I pay under 180 for a TOP quality O about 10 times a year. Kush or otherwise.

13. I get 10/10 kush for 2800 - P

14. Mids in Canada has no seeds, has lots of hairs, and a decent amount of crystals, what your describing is what we call dirtweed or mexi brick

legalize it.

15. only a child uses the word faggot for no reason at all.

your stay here will be short.

also im an older ottawa native living in colorado.

prices are almost the same, but i can get only fire never higher then 250 a zip,

sometimes in canada though my buddy swan, who was murdered a few years ago, ALWAYS had some exotic super fire for 250 a zip.

but thats in the past, im just used to seeing that stupid m39 everywherrrrrre