Only while high

Discussion in 'General' started by Iknuksohgong, Mar 24, 2014.

1. I feel as when im high, the things that are happening are only happening because im high. Im not sure if this makes sense, but like if I werent high, I feel like these scenarios would happen differently.

Anyone feel the same or even know what im talking about?

• Like Like x 1
  2. This thread happened because you were high.

Look at the choices you're making. 

• Like Like x 7
  3. It's just making you look at things differently. Maybe you do stuff you normally don't do sober?

4. When I'm really stoned it feels like more things just fall into place.

But that's probably just me being fucked up and failing to see patterns and make acurate predictions. 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sounds like good bud  :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I feel like that too. It's really weird.

7. How about you like my post? Don't be shy

8. samething here op it makes me feel some type of way

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. omg dude same here like I think of things happening perfectly and they just do... and it's usually just the little things nothing too big lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I feel you man. Its like when I'm high mysterious good shit always happen or random things happen. Thought I was the only one that felt like this aha

11. I feel like I end up in situations I ordinarily wouldn't while high.

"Heffer: Through the use of sophisticated computer technology, and a box of crayons, we have constructed a likeness of Dingo today."

12. #12 iliketopuff, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    A lot of crazy shit has happened to me while I've been high.. A lot of serious scenarios too actually.. just last night I stumbled upon someone laying outside a bar in the cold to realize he was in cardiac arrest and had to do cpr while severely blazed till an ambulance got there.. it was fucked.

13. For me, i don't know if its because i'm paying attention to detail a lot more or because i'm an unlucky SOB, but when i'm high driving around the number of cop cars multiplies by like 4x

14. Lol.. i just think u notice them more when u high. Coz driving whilst high u tend to pay closer attention to detail. It's like when u on the lookout for something, it appears to b more noticeable

"Everything is better when u are high"

15. I always look out to see police and maybe see one or two cop cars a day. But when I'm going to get high or I am high, I'll see 7-10 within two hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. when I get high I feel as though I am high

17. This happens to me I swear. The trippiest shit happens when I'm high. Like girl scouts asking me to buy their cookies & shit

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app