Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Only Weed And Nothing Else

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by youngfranko, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I smoke weed every day. I smoke cigs every day (Il probably quit within the next year, I just simply don't want to right now) I drink in average once a week. And I am an avid psychonaut. I trip on average 2-4 times per month, although it does fluctuate, sometime il trip 10 times in a month while sometimes I won't for two months. I absolutely love psychedelic drugs. They expand the mind, and can benefit humanity in numerous ways if respected and used with care.

2. Hell ya bro!

3. #23 Be Responsible, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    technically if someone is smoking weed, they are "truly" smoking it, which in turn makes them a "true weed smoker" whether they do other things or not. as for blunts, why do you not smoke them? They are fantastic bro. Seems to me like you take weed smoking a bit too seriously. That's just my opinion :smoke:

4. ill drink and smoke a cig once in a while but other then that its weed and shrooms and DMT for me.