Only Water?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dano24, Jul 27, 2009.

1. #1 dano24, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
    I am going to quit drinking soda, energry drinks everything bad for you
    basically i am going to go on a only water diet besides my morning orange juice and/or milk

I have a drug test in about a month and with this diet i am basically going to have a lot of water in my system. I wanted to know if the test comes out with a lot of water what am i suppose to do? Has anyone else been through this? I don't want them to think i am trying to fool the test because i am clean without a doubt

UPDATE*
    THEY CALL ME TODAY I HAVE A DRUG TEST ON TUESDAY AUGUST 4TH!!!

i mean i have over weight i weight 230 pound and is 6"1'

here is my smoking situation
    I was clean for 2 months then I smoked on the 20th of June 1 blunt then 21 of June 1 blunt
    then I didnt smoke til the 4th of july 1 blunt
    then I smoked again on the 25th of July 1 hit from a blunt just inhaled 1 time and thats all nothing else i didnt finish the blunt or hit it a second time one one hit if that counts for anything lol

you think i can be clean but the 4th of August??

2. They normally check to see if you're detoxing (if your urine comes out clear, they can normally tell your detoxing) - but just tell them your main drink of choice is water all the time because you're trying to cut back on soda.. not much they can do about it..

3. thats all speculative, I couldnt see how that would be used as to whether or not you get/keep a job.

"hey bob, are the results back on jimmys piss test yet?"

"yes."

"And?"

"it was clean...too clean.." *lightning strike*

4. Hahaha.

5. they can either not hire you if you are going for a job

fire you if you have a job

or make you retest

6. hey man. do this for about 2 weeks, work out a lot too.
    then the next 2 weeks just do everything normal.
    unless your overweight then sweat
    A LOT lol

7. Update*
    they call me today i have a drug test on tuesday august 4th!!!

8. I dont see why you wouldnt be clean. The last time you smoked enough to stay in your system was a month ago. That one hit probably wont do anything. Go to wal mart and buy a home DT if your that nervous about it. Do it asap so if you do fail you got time to prepare.