Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Only true stoners click here

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bobmarleyo21, May 14, 2010.

1. No, that doesn't happen to me. I eat three good healthy meals per day plus good snacks in between and I never really have any problems with appetite, regardless of if I've smoked or not.

2. indeed i feel the same thing i don't think that this happens to all true stoners, me it does and it sucks when im eating with my family.

3. I'm still trying to figure out what a 'true stoner' is. Seriously. I mean, I've smoked more pot in my life than most of the children who post here put together have even seen and I am just a guy. I happen to grow and enjoy cannabis. What the fuck is a 'true stoner'?

I think this thread might be in the wrong place:

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Damn, it would be epic to meet you. no homo.

Give me some tips on all the shit you learned about weed in your life :)

Oh and sell me some of your finest dank :smoking:

6. I'm not hating, i'm stating the facts. Learn the difference. Regardless of how much you smoke, that doesn't make you a true stoner, at all. Just someone who enjoys wasting money and having their tolerance shoot up, congrads.

7. I'm kind of with oldskoolgrower on this one, I'm not sure what makes a person a "ture stoner" I'm just a dude who smokes a lot of weed.

To the OPs point, when I take a take a break from smoking for a couple days, I do notice a loss in appetite, nothing substantial, just not as hungry as I usually am. I've never noticed it if I just hadn't smoked yet that day. If that's what's happening to you and it's bothering you, then wake and bake more:smoking:

Of course, I probably wouldn't need to tell a "true stoner" that.

8. I am laughing so hard that this got moved to the Apprentice Tokers section!!! Right where it belongs!

[​IMG]

9. This happens to me, if i dont smoke i can go like 2 days before i realize that i havent eaten. I think this is just more from growing up on fuckin Adderall, I was literally never hungry, i stopped taking them 2 years ago, but I think they ruined my brains ability to make me hungry. Its very odd.

10. You use the term 'true stoner' as if it's a positive one, when it is in fact a derogatory slur to describe someone who's life is dominated by weed. I don't like to be known as a stoner or a pothead or a green fiend or whatever you want to call it. I'm just a regular guy who enjoys smoking cannabis. Besides, as many people here have pointed out, the prequisites to earning such a title do not include having an eating disorder. Whilst it is true that I eat considerably less when I'm not blazing, that is only the case because I get the munchies extremely bad when I'm stoned and eat like a starved Grizzy Bear. During a session, or even after so much as one joint, I can quite literally eat an indefinite amount of food. One time I ate 36 packets of McCoys crisps in 2 days. When I'm taking a break from blazing I just eat normal meals and cut down on the snacks.

You need to do more exercise to increase your appetite. Try going running or weightlifting. I find my natural appetite increases tremendously when I'm working out a lot.

11. My Question is if you want a "True Stoner" why post it in the Apprentice Toker Section. :confused:

12. The admins moved it from Seasoned Tokers :hello:

13. Because that's where questions like this belong?

14. thats not good man. weed should revolve around your day and not the other way around. try working out or something. your whole body will feel better for it and if you cant eat after taking a run or lifting weights theres something else going on you should get checked out.

15. alll I can say is wow. there are way to many haters posting on this topic. I'll was trying do was think of a catchy title that would bring ppl in to talk about what I wrote not fucking debate what makes u a true stoner or not. EVERYONE TOOK THE TITLE WAY TO SERIOUSLY:devious:
    Well I guess i'm the only fucking person on this board who gets appetite loss if i'm not eating high. On a side note I work out with a college football team multiple times a week and at my gym

16. No it does happen to some people. It's just a more appropriate question for this section. There wasn't any hate from me that's for sure, just sayin' what I'm sayin' :)

Peace and smoke up.

17. I'm never hungry unless I'm stoned but i take adderall for adhd and that makes me loose my appetite and marijuana happens to be one of the best cures for that side effect.:D

18. I dont get why all these people are bashing the OP...

Yes, it sucks man, i know what you are talking about cause it happens to me. When my tolerance is sorta up and i have smoked every day for the last month, usually multiple times a day, it gets to where i can ONLY eat a full meal when i am high.

The only way to break that is to lay off the herb for a few days. I usually have to force myself to eat the first three days but after about 5-7 days of not smoking your appetite goes back to normal and your tolerance is pretty much shattered.

If you dont want this to happen to you, all you have to do is moderate the smoking. Harder said than done.

19. #39 abrb18, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    Real talk, i went from 155 to 108 (i looked like a goddamn methhead, my ex girlfriend could fit her small ass hands around my bicep) within 6 months when I was on Adderall and my parents found out I was smoking and started "drug" testing me. since adderall's not a drug right :confused:
    man im glad i am on my own now, i had a very interesting love/hate relationship with it when Adderall was forced on me.

20. awww damn
    :mad:

according to bobmarley201 i am not a true stoner:(

AWWW damn, just when i was thinking i had won the honor it turns out i was wrong..:(:(