Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ONLY POST WHEN HIGH! What are you eating right now

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Time Consumer, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Fried chicken and watermelon.... and I'm white :D:D

2. dude im eating pop tarts with peanut butter and chocolate in the middle liek a sandwich...AMAZING :p

3. Canadian Thanksgiving dinner. Ah yeah.

4. EVERYTHING I CAN FIND :D:yummy:

5. I'm about to eat Turkey Dinner :smoke:

6. ahhhhh yeaaaaa me to

7. Reheated leftover pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream. Egg nog to chase.

8. a strawberry dum-dum wrapped in a fruit by the foot.

9. A whole bag of gummi worms!

10. Had Pumpkin Beer Earlier, and am now having a pumpkin whoopie pie, and smoking a spliff..life is good

11. CHEESY DOUBLE BEEF BURRITOS' FROM TACO BELL

o man pretty cheap and i love it.

im trying to bulk up right now and ive been loving these things this past month. i can eat like 4, each one is like 500-600 cals. YEE

12. fuzzy peaches, waiting for water to boil so i can make kimchi noodles

13. i ate chocolate rice crispies, and the harvest chedder sun chips. yum yum. but im all done and the munchies are drivin me nuts:(

14. Noddles. Shit is good.

15. STALE CHEERIOS CUZ THEY MAKE ME CHEERY

YEAHH MAN:smoke:

16. Your mothers vagina.

17. chocolate fudge pop tarts

18. Pizza starburst and gummy bears

19. Green bean Casserol with crispy french crunchy thingies on top onions i mean crunchy french onions

20. I just got finished with a bowl of shepphards pie, with melted cheese. Now about to eat a devildog.