Only post if you are Toking (What are you doing right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by Aidan70, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Puff, puff, pass!

2. Toking & watching Ink Master on spike TV.

Puff, puff, pass!

3. Smoking, drinking. But mostly wishing I was somewhere else...

4. Thinking about what people used to be like when there were no tvs or computers and looking up old photos about that.

The third picture is an artists rendering of the people of the 1200s, but the funny thing is no one has a clue what a person from the 1200s looks like. What they lived for, how they talked, how they thought, how they expressed themselves... 

"History is a pack of lies we play on the dead" - Voltaire

So then what the fuck were they really like? Were they all out of their minds?

Attached Files:

5. Cool! When Toking alone I enjoy reading. Philosophy, religion, to name a few. Even reading up on serial killers, first book report in middle school was Helter Skelter. Got some looks got a solid A on report.

Puff, puff, pass!

6. nothing really. i'm fucking bored. might roll up a joint and watch tv i guess

7. smoking a bowl thinking about my life. 

8. Toking!

Puff, puff, pass!

9. Bored!

Puff, puff, pass!

10. Watching half baked

Puff, puff, pass!

11. If the thread title says only to post if you are toking wouldnt every response be that they are smoking? IE: irrelevant thread?

PS: im not smoking. Im so edgy

12. its shower time yo

13. Breaking in the new Samsung 60" led
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378599268.356836.jpg

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.

14. I was high when I created this thread. So irrelevant..lol... sorry you were feeling edgy. I know the feeling.

Puff, puff, pass!

15. watching criminal minds smokin some resin.

16. Just finished a stressful day and about to hit the waterfall bong and have a couple drinks. Home alone too.

17. Vaping on my launch box right now. Thinking about making some tunes or playing ps3. Or eating. :smoking:

18. Smoking:Reading grass city and SAIL

19. Tokin, scrolling GC and the internets.

20. Being sheef.