Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Only piff gets me high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iRoBot, May 5, 2010.

1. I've been smoking for 5 years now, pretty much everyday. I got a half of some reggies the other day for cheap, 40 bucks. I smoked it all in 5 days. I packed salad bowls, faced down blunts, grav bong etc etc. Basically anything I could do to reach my desired high. My problem is.. I only got mild head changes? Like wtf man. But whenever i smoke the piff i get stoned mann ,but the piff is just to dam expensive. So my problem is be broke and be high or have money and suffer through the dull, boring highs.

2. Or take a T-Break. Save money and lower your tolerance. Better than going broke, and better then wasting money on a "boring high".

3. I agree, I had to take a month t-break that ended about 2 weeks before the holiday, and lemme tell you it was definitely worth it. Any pickups I made, I put back about a gram maybe more (depended on the strain) so i could have a badass 420 stash, ended up not being able to touch even near all of it lol, whereas if i would have kept smoking the entire time I guarantee that entire jar would have been laid to waste lol.

but anyways, once again I'm on a tolerance break because somehow I failed a dt for PTI so now i have to go to IOP, fun fun right? The way I look at it is this, If your tolerance is starting to make you spend more and more yet you still aren't satisfied, it's time to take a break. You'll save loads of money, and it kind of refreshes you (or at least i felt that way), not to mention the first token back is fucking awesome. It's well worth it man.

4. buy better reggies? i get some really good deals on regs that'll get you flyin high, but also had some shitty regs but now i got better reg connects if i cant afford dank.. of course dank is always better but i'd say maybe take a small t-break and only smoke hits from bowls throughout the day. (not based on fact) but it seems for me if i just load a bowl or so throughout the day and take hits from it now and then when the high wares off then it seems to keep my tolerance at the same place, or slow it down. also conserves the weed as well.

5. i would get a vaporizer as your daily workhorse, save some money and get you high with less bud then a solid blunt. Another good smoking method is the classic 'knife hits'. or you can t break i guess

6. start growinggg

7. I personally use my dugout for everyday smoking... Have to have a little control (takes a bit for it to kick in) usually two to three hits clears my head and relaxes me (all I want for afternoons everyday) apply more as needed for the day then bong or hookah before bed keeps my tolerance at a nice plateau that has yet to lead me to a tolerance break... Conservation and limitations will help you out immenselyy friend

8. HA ha! just like seth rogan said in 40 year old virgin
    "the more seeds I planted, the more pot I could ultimately smoke"
    You could have a smalll personal grow nd still save alot of money in the long run