Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

only option until sunday, it's wednesday

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OG Kramer, Nov 23, 2011.

1. So im visiting back home, i just drank and got a free smoke up from my friend bcuz i won't get paid til sunday and im down to my last option because my hookups are gone, with friends,family, etc. So i found this stem almost twice as big as my middle finger but it was in an open bag under my bed and it's 2 months old. the stem is pretty thick too, will eating it give me even the slightest effect. I smoke literally everyday all the time but I needed to throw down on mw3 and the new zelda bcuz i couldnt resist. Well i hope that made sense bcuz im not rereading it and my head is spinning so ill check if i got an answer when i wake up. but yeah, i just need to know if i'll at least feel it haha

2. It won't do anything.

3. i wouldn't touch it.. especially if its been in an open bag under your bed for two months. hahaha