Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Only one eye turned red.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pj1008, Oct 14, 2009.

1. So this morning I decided to smoke a bowl before heading into school. Smoked and finished getting ready and looked in the mirror at my eyes to see if i needed some visine. Looked at my eyes and one was like really reds the other was perfectly fine. I put visine in the red eye and 10 min later it was fine.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Not worried just wondering.

2. it always seems like my left eye gets more red than my right. its never been where like one is red and one isnt, but for example on friday my right eye was a little red and my left eye was 100% bloodshot.

3. Yes. All the time

4. depends on the person..

its weird looking right? haha

5. Other possible causes are getting smoke in your eye or simply rubbing it

but yeah it happens, although I rarely look at my eyes when I'm high

6. Wouldn't it look like you had pink eye? xD

7. Could be allergies if you have any. Last year i came into school and everyone kept laughing at me and was like jesus how stoned are you? My eyes were both bloodshot from allergies but one was puffy and possibly the most red iv seen an eye before lol. Funny thing was...I wasnt even high. At all lol.

8. Na I didn't get smoke in my eyes or rub them or anything just one turned red it was wierd. haha but as someone said it was trippy looking haha

9. only my right eye gets really red, unless i have contacts in.

10. yeah my left eye gets really red, ive gotten so much smoke in it

my right eye not so much

11. LMFAO I thought I was the only moron who had that happen to them. Usually both get red but sometimes one will be redder than the other.

12. my good smoking buddy has fucked up eyes. He had surgery as a kid to fix one of them. So one eye is always worse. One will look kind fucked up but it doesnt get all like droopy and shit. So one eye is really red and all asian style, while the other is open wide and just a little red ahahah so funny

13. my right eye tends to be a bit more red than the left.

14. My right eye gets redder

15. never heard of this but have seen ppl put eyedrops in only 1 eye and forget to put it in the other eye and they get that same effect. its hilarious.

16. Ha this recently happened to one of my friends. There was only enough left for one eye.

17. I think if you are are smoking while driving the smokes inside the car will effect your right eye more than the left eye. If you have your left window open the smokes in that area is being sucked out which is why your left eye is not being effected by the smoke. Also if you are the passenger on the right seat it may happen to you too but in the opposite eye. Normally that never happen to me before until my last 3 rides in my car while smoking.