Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Only one eye gets red?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DontHaveAMind, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Why does only one eye get red when I'm high? It looks scary lol.

2. That's awesome then no one will call you out for being fried if only one eye is red they'll think you scratched it or some shit plus you save money on eye drops!

3. Money for eye drops is never a problem :p

My eyes get practically painted in red when I'm high. Even with my problem, I only buy a bottle of eyedrops like... what... maybe once every 2-3 months for like $3.
    :p

4. you one alien ass dude

5. you're only 1/2 way high? :D

6. You're luck, it's easier to come up with an excuse if only one eye is red. Mine get so red it looks like they're about to explode

7. haha this happens to one of my friends when he gets stoned except one gets red and the other gets squinty so it looks like he has a lazy eye we give him so much shit for his lazy eye lolol

8. That's happened to me before, with only one eye turning red. I looked in the mirror and it resembled a demon or something, pretty crazy. I also wear contact lenses to just throw out there, perhaps that affected it somehow? Dunno.

9. The more I smoke the less red they get. Now they never get red any more.

10. Thats because you only inhale with your right lung so only things on the right are effected...

try using both of your lungs for a more even distributing of the effects of being stoned...

11. Hahahha

12. Your probably having a stroke dude....

13. Well, that's great! People above mentioned this already, but you can easily say that you got something into your eye, and therefore it's red. I bet there's nothing wrong with you, so don't worry about it. Accept it, and appreciate it, haha! :)