Only one branch Hermied?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NewEnglandDank, Oct 24, 2016.

1. So I've been worried I have a herm on my my hands, which is pretty likely considering the seeds are bag seed. I'm only worried because one branch had what looked like balls on it, but none of the other ones do. One had somethings that looked similar but it had hairs coming out of it(possibly calyxes forming?)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I chopped the top with the suspected balls just for good measure, but I couldn't find another branch with balls that looked like that. Still worried it's a herm but she's a bush and I'm gonna let her keep going because I know she'll produce under my Mars 900w Led. It's week 2 of flower right now and I can already see resin slightly. Thanks in advance for any input, if worse comes to worse I'll keep chopping balls off not tops just the balls

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Likely it's male.

3. Female parts on the rest of the plant?

J

4. Yes a lot of pistils one second I'll post a pic

5. Those are pistils correct? I'm second guessing it now

6. You would be seeing preflowering at the nodes not pistils at the tops that looks like new growth.

7. Look at the 2nd pic and zoom in on the lower nodes this is the main branch that convinced me it might not all be a hermie as it has what looks like pistils at lower nodes

8. Any input Jerry? I've seen a lot of your posts around the forums and know you're very experienced have you ever seen this?

9. Bump....anyone seen this before

10. For me im not convinced the tops are starting to crown. I want to see it and my minds playing tricks on me a bit but im going to say thats a really nice male.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Guess Only time will surely tell if it is a male

• Like Like x 1
  12. What did it end up being