Only me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Zac, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Okay, everywhere on these forums everyone is talking about buying a bunch of dank and not likin shawg or whatever.

But am i the ONLY one who just walks into his dealers house and is like "Hey you got a dub?"

You hand him the money and you get your weed, without talkin about the quality or anything like that.

Im just wondering if im the only one who dosen't care so much about what you get, you just get it and bounce.

2. I do the same. My lady won my trust with countless bags of good herb. The exchange happens and we'll chill for a few minutes, I usually don't even look at the bag until I get home and I never have to weigh it out.

3. Same here, i never really look at the bag, and i never ask for weight or anything.

Does that make me dumb?

4. Not at all man. As long as you've got good reason to trust and you're willing to take that chance, not really much that can fuck you over. Not too long ago my lady sold me a bag at the normal run that would maybe qualify as sub par, but at this point it was just something I automatically overlooked. I walked in just last week and handed her a wad of cash for shrooms without even checking the prices or mentioning any weights and I walked out with more than enough for my satisfaction. Just depends on the person.